• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Does anyone know why this is happening yellow tips and some leaf twsising
They Where looking great few days ago but not as happy anymore

Ph is good
e.c is hight but if I don't follow the chart and feed high with my coco and soft tap water then they grow like shit, my nutrients is for soft water so they have added calmag in them.
My e.c is 1.9-2.0 the odd 2.2, it's hight but it's makes them grow good with no proboem till now
4 weeks of lower today end of week 4 it is..
Yellow tips and odd leaf twist and some red stem

Also does anyone know if how in taking my air temps is correct it it to hight, should it be in the canopy and the lights are hitting the shield so the shield heats up I guess so that's not good ?
Trying to make sure my temps are right see..

Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 2
Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 3
Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 4
Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 5

Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 6

Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 8

And
Here they are a few days ago
Very slight yellow tips nothing really, they praying leaf standing up and look happy , now don't look like that and twisting leaf now and more yellow tips have shown up, I did a mini flush at 1.4 1 days then 1.6 the next day and It seemed to make then worst I think , so they been baxk in 1.9-2.0 E.c for 2 days still not improvement yet so I duno what's going on.
Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 9
Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 10

Ph wond is well calibrated
Ph os about 5.8-6.0

Lights are about 800-900ppfd about 50 /60cm away and dimmed from the 240w they are down to 200w so probably about 400-700ppfd I guess

Yellow leaf tips why anyone know
Yellow leaf tips why anyone know 7
Last edited:
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Ph is good
e.c is hight but if I don't follow the chart and feed high with my coco and soft tap water then they grow like shit, my nutrients is for soft water so they have added calmag in them.
My e.c is 1.9-2.0 the odd 2.2, it's hight but it's makes them grow good with no proboem till now

Also does anyone know if how in taking my air temps is correct it it to hight, should it be in the canopy and the lights are hitting the shield so the shield heats up I guess so that's not good ?

View attachment 1324881View attachment 1324882View attachment 1324883View attachment 1324884
View attachment 1324886View attachment 1324887
View attachment 1324891View attachment 1324893

And
Very slight yellow tips nothing really, they praying leaf standing up and look happy , now don't look like that and twisting leaf now and more yellow tips have shown up, I did a mini flush at 1.4 1 days then 1.6 the next day and It seemed to make then worst I think , so they been baxk in 1.9-2.0 E.c for 2 days still not improvement yet so I duno what's going on.
View attachment 1324898View attachment 1324899

Ph os about 5.8-6.0

Lights are about 800-900ppfd about 50 /60cm away and dimmed from the 240w they are down to 200w so probably about 400-700ppfd I guess
What nutrients are you using? 4-5 weeks into flower is right when problems like to rear their head

Trixie

Trixie

Your lights are too close to the plants and it's starting to burn the tips. When leaves point upwards and stand like above it shows the plant is stressed from excessive light.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Your lights are too close to the plants and it's starting to burn the tips. When leaves point upwards and stand like above it shows the plant is stressed from excessive light.
I disagree if it was light they would not be standing at attention like that! - back to what is Op feeding ? Pics are hard to tell could use a couple better pics ? More likely a combination of issues small but issues non the less - I n my opinion I would start with more light ! More DLI will allow the plant to eat more , leaves should be flat to soak up the light - to me without better pics looks as if they are reaching for more light - mag toxicity also will cause the leaves to react like that

I prolly missed it but what light you using ? And what nutes ?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

400-700ppfd
light stress/burn at these levels with the lights far away and temp dialed in seems unlikely but they are standing up and the tips are yellowing..
also you mention you are guessing ppfd 400-700 wide estimate. in an investigation details matter - reacher

Last edited:
S

Stonemason7767

Ph is good

View attachment 1324881View attachment 1324882View attachment 1324883View attachment 1324884
View attachment 1324886View attachment 1324887
View attachment 1324891View attachment 1324893

And
View attachment 1324898View attachment 1324899

Ph os about 5.8-6.0

S

Stonemason7767

I have the same thing happening to only one strain in my tent.i have been gone a week out of town .I used extra nutrients and watered heavy before I left.i assumed it was nute burn.it only happened to one strain so I assumed it couldn't handle the extra nutes,I kinda thought if it was the inviroment they both would have shown it. Im not realy sure though because mabey the other stain just likes the inviroment better.i will shoot you some pictures of mine later when the lights turn on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom