Yellow leafs closing, what can It be?

• Thread starter navi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

navi

The leafs are starting to become more yellow and curving. What can It be? I am using organic and neem oil.

Yellow leafs closing what can it be
Yellow leafs closing what can it be 2
Yellow leafs closing what can it be 3
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Simple case of light stress bud.
If your running a 100w to 300w light keep the light at least 24" above the top of the plant start to finish.
Anything larger that 300w the light must be at least 30" above the top of your plant. If the light has a dimmer set it about 65% for the entire grow.
Today's LED setups produce a very intense light and can burn young plants very easily on ya.
Just back the light off and all will be fine. Go real easy on the Neem oil.

N

navi

Simple case of light stress bud.
If your running a 100w to 300w light keep the light at least 24" above the top of the plant start to finish.
Anything larger that 300w the light must be at least 30" above the top of your plant. If the light has a dimmer set it about 65% for the entire grow.
Today's LED setups produce a very intense light and can burn young plants very easily on ya.
Just back the light off and all will be fine. Go real easy on the Neem oil.
Hey man thanks for the Answer and night be. However my leds ARE 60w but I put them really close. The leafs that ARE under doesnt have the problema, so yes,.can bem that. Thanks for the tip.

I was also in doubt, could It be broad mite Very similar. What do you think?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Not Broad Mite. See the striping on the leave and the way the leaves are rolling up.
Without a doubt, this light stress. Back your light off. Keep the light 24" above the tops of your plant's
and everything will be fine. You may let the tops get a little closer during flower.

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

the neem oil will do some damage also, dont use if u dont have any bugs, u can see bugs if u gottem, i had a bad aphid infestation i used 2 bottles of neem over 3 weeks to get rid of them, but it did damage my plants somewhat, after i got rid of the bugs i rinsed my plants off in the tub real good, now their in bloom looking great...

Thumbnail 92

Latest posts

Top Bottom