Yellow leaves buds stopped growing only the size of a dime.

• Thread starter axeouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TexanTerps

TexanTerps

Don't be discouraged! I taught myself Hydroponics before the internet, I've killed whole gardens overnight, believe me I feel your pain 😫 ..it will get better it just takes some time so keep at it! good luck
YEEEE boy walking into the room and seeing the plant looking deader than shit,,,, may as well have dipped me in shit

TexanTerps

TexanTerps

Notice how your tips are burned on the good plant? Back those nutrients down a bit player, they are lighter feeders. That is what you will need to do in hydro, watch for deficiency or toxicity and adjust. Preferably one thing at a time. Hydro is fast to show if the plants responded 👍or 👎
🤟✌Yall Rock!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

YEEEE boy walking into the room and seeing the plant looking deader than shit,,,, may as well have dipped me in shit
Ain't that a thing ! LOL more than once I've tossed whole trays, I don't remember exactly how I killed them but I do remember the feeling 🤦‍♂️

axeouse

axeouse

Hey there! Don't get discouraged! Is this RDWC or are each DWC bucket separate?
I'm sorry to tell ya buddy but that root situation is not looking good, at all.
I think your best bet is to give that plant straight water then throw it in the dark a couple days chop and reload unless that would interfere with your plans.
I think any time spent on this plant is going to be futile. I believe you said it is an auto. A couple things and this is only opinion based on observed results.
I love DWC, I feel like you are wasting the potential it has with the autos. Don't get me wrong autos are great for simplicity and beginners however they lend themselves to a preloaded soil of sorts. I'm guessing here, but as soon as those auto genetics ran into trouble and felt stress when you did the first flush they made their mind up and the whole plant just went into shutdown mode. In soil you can use this trait to your advantage but in hydro any slip ups in flower are going to be hard to get over.

Remember the extra cost in lighting and environmental controls for the flower cycle 20-24 vs 11-12 hrs to me it is not worth that ruderalis penalty on quality.

I think you can grow some monsters in that DWC, or some super fast turnover. GAS by capulator was finishing out 51 days flower. As far as those funky roots go, I would stay on top of my temps, oxygenation, and personally I would switch to jacks hydro nutrients. Cheap simple sterile.

If you are DEAD set on trying to rescue this plant maybe look into OG BIOWAR Root Pack

Cheers Yall

These are all separate bucket DWC's. I am running autoflower too, and honestly just because I'd like to be able to have my lights the same for plants at all stages of life. Thats kind of how we have structured our grow environment. Its in a attic so I only have about 5 feet to play with, Autos run small typically so thats another reason we went with them. We got plants that were supposed to be on the shorter scale, then we low stress them into bushes. Again, this is our first time at this, we're just trying to work with what we have, and I really appreciate and am thankful for any help we get on here.

I'm not bias to try doing non-autos, just got to figure out how to get my lighting separate for smaller in veg plants and the plants in bloom, we are trying to keep 2 batches going simultaneously. We plant new when flower starts on the batch before.

We are flushing the fried girl this morning, probably let it sit for 24 then cut. Thanks again for all the help and advice!

axeouse

axeouse

Notice how your tips are burned on the good plant? Back those nutrients down a bit player, they are lighter feeders. That is what you will need to do in hydro, watch for deficiency or toxicity and adjust. Preferably one thing at a time. Hydro is fast to show if the plants responded 👍or 👎
🤟✌Yall Rock!

For autos, what would you recommend as like top of the line on PPM? we were topping at 1400-1500 at the high end, I think from everyone's suggestions here we have decided we will back off and not let our girls get over 1000 ppms in flower

Top Bottom