Yellow leaves creeping up plant

• Thread starter angeltrumpet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
angeltrumpet

angeltrumpet

Hi everyone 😀
I seem to have a problem with my outdoor cheese plant it's been fine ,even after encountering every bug on the planet, I started with plagron alga bloom when the first little buds appeared. I have another cheese and a berry delight which I think will follow. The plants I have been in soil pots since 10th may.a few feeds of NPK through begging. I just wonder if it is a nutrient defficiency I did research, maybe overlooked but I dont think so.
Hope someone has an answer🙏

Yellow leaves creeping up plant
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like its low in N. N deficiencies look like that where the foliage yellows from the bottom up.

Reactions: Ina
angeltrumpet

angeltrumpet

Yes I thought that but as in flowering I switched to the alga bloom npk 3 2 5. I had researched to what the flowering would need. I thought to add some nitrogen but that us going against what read about flowering phase🤔

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Plants need N in flower at nearly the same rate as in veg. At least up to week 7 or so of flower. Your NPK doesnt look too bad but it is a little low in N. You could just increase the food a little or add some Calcium nitrate to your feed before mixing in ferts.

Madbud

Madbud

Roots are probably finished growing, she’s feeding off the big fans. Just a race to the finish. It happens. Got a probe style moisture meter?
Edit: i had a couple yellow and droopy, but still very healthy stems when pinched off.

angeltrumpet

angeltrumpet

Plants need N in flower at nearly the same rate as in veg. At least up to week 7 or so of flower. Your NPK doesnt look too bad but it is a little low in N. You could just increase the food a little or add some Calcium nitrate to your feed before mixing in ferts.

angeltrumpet

angeltrumpet

I know is got to be the nitrogen not enough. I am worried if I use another feed it might be not quite so good after the routine feed. So I gave her some if my urine. 1/cup to 7 cups water. Hope it works🙏

angeltrumpet

angeltrumpet

Hi Everyone,
I took all the comments re deficiency, I decided to up the ante with the Alga Bloom, apparently I wasnt feeding it enough.Am happy as it looks as its sisters 👌😁

Chinook3

Chinook3

Yes as they say above! You need nitrogen! Folks often get excited they are going into bloom and focus on P and K. The facts are that is true but it does not mean it does not need N. it is taking it from the leaves which it will do naturally but with no N it will really start hurting your yield.
Chinook3

angeltrumpet

angeltrumpet

They were germinated 9th may. 2 are cheese and one berry delight. Looking at the strain info it says flowering 8--9 weeks and 11 weeks. Is that based on indoor grow🤔 I keep checking every day still feeding with Alga bloom but guess I need to stop that soon

20200908 172103
20200908 191745
Top Bottom