Yellow leaves on lower of plant

• Thread starter Unclespider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unclespider

Unclespider

I’ve read so many different suggestions on here posting a few pics if anyone can help not really sure what I should do next i started some nutrients into the soil with watering. I’m using
Nectar for the gods
“Medusa’s magic soul nutrients” 2-5-2
Thanks all.

Yellow leaves on lower of plant
Yellow leaves on lower of plant 2
Yellow leaves on lower of plant 3
Yellow leaves on lower of plant 4
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
What kind of medium and is there anything in the medium for drainage and oxygen to the roots? I see a compaction issue in the near future that may halt the uptake of nutrients and slow oxygen to the roots. Do you plant on up potting to a larger pot? When the plant starts to yellow from the bottom up it’s usually a sign the plants hungry. I have no experience with those nutrients.

prtcleman

prtcleman

I have the same problem with my plants. & I’m using excellent soil, fox farm. I’m in southern Ontario. And I never had issues like this.
ontop I have septoria which is a mould infecting my plant’s. To the forums advice in combatting with Biondo Copper fungicide. Very frustrating.

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

I’ve read so many different suggestions on here posting a few pics if anyone can help not really sure what I should do next i started some nutrients into the soil with watering. I’m using
Nectar for the gods
“Medusa’s magic soul nutrients” 2-5-2
Thanks all.
Best advice I can give is transplant to bigger pot maybe 20 gal ,better soil with more perlite I just had to do the same thing.. good luck

prtcleman

prtcleman

But I have smaller plants in the same size pots with the same yellow leaf symptom. I understand what ur saying. I’m stumped. Lol
Lucky I can order what I want online.

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

But I have smaller plants in the same size pots with the same yellow leaf symptom. I understand what ur saying. I’m stumped. Lol
Lucky I can order what I want online.
What type of soil

420trout

420trout

Looks pale. I have my opinions, but I'm too green to give too much advice. I'll be watching this one.

prtcleman

prtcleman

Well this is the place for rescue!!! Lol Hope they dont have flu. Lol

prtcleman

prtcleman

Looks pale. I have my opinions, but I'm too green to give too much advice. I'll be watching this one.
I agree aswell.they were doing so well & then boom, they all started going pale. As if I was sabotaged by a neighbor

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

I agree aswell.they were doing so well & then boom, they all started going pale. As if I was sabotaged by a neighbor
Its crazy I had the same exact issue, she was fine then boom started going pale

prtcleman

prtcleman

I also lifted the plants outta the pot & the roots are not showing much on the outside, as per root overcrowding

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Bigger pot. Up pot in new fox farm and watch your plant explode.
burnz

prtcleman

prtcleman

I’ll do that as soon as I can in the next day or so. Soil is pretty wet from a lot of rain fall many thanks!!!
Post back with progress!!!
Hey, what about nutes????

Last edited:
Top Bottom