Yellow leaves on Purple Kush plants. Is this related to light, watering, or soil nutrients?

• Thread starter MN_Sam_Elliot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MN_Sam_Elliot

This is our second crop of Purple Kush. First crop, we had a little bit of yellowing, but the plants were otherwise very healthy. We had a decent yield. This time, we think all the conditions are the same as far as light, soil, watering frequency, but we’re getting a lot more yellowing, and dead leaves. Are my lights too close, is it too much or too little water, or is this a nutrient deficiency?
Yellow leaves on purple kush plants  is this related to light watering or soil nutrients

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I haven’t ever said this before
But Is it worth keeping you gonna be lucky to get a couple of joints outa it once it’s dried.

Ok. Since birth they have been overwatered that’s obvious to a more experienced grower
( sry I don’t know how else to put it def not putting you down ) just adding observations

It’s why it’s so small and stunted among probably other reasons however it the main reason your plant is so small

Start again with a photo period as they are so much more forgiving
( that is a automatic right ) if not why did you flower it when it had no bud sites or very limited ones

Some of its light most of its overwatering but imo it’s hardly worth bothering with your going to get so little back

Start again and post pics as you go along am sure we can help you get more than a joint

Oh man I loathe being the bearer of bad news

How close is the light anyways

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

What strain is that?
Feminized? Auto? Photo?
What Soil?
What Light?
What fertilizer?-How Much?-How Often?
How far is light from plant?
Temperature?
How many hours of light per day?
Fresh Air Exchange?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I haven’t ever said this before
But Is it worth keeping you gonna be lucky to get a couple of joints outa it once it’s dried.

Ok. Since birth they have been overwatered that’s obvious to a more experienced grower
( sry I don’t know how else to put it def not putting you down ) just adding observations

It’s why it’s so small and stunted among probably other reasons however it the main reason your plant is so small

Start again with a photo period as they are so much more forgiving
( that is a automatic right ) if not why did you flower it when it had no bud sites or very limited ones

Some of its light most of its overwatering but imo it’s hardly worth bothering with your going to get so little back

Start again and post pics as you go along am sure we can help you get more than a joint

Oh man I loathe being the bearer of bad news

How close is the light anyways
Good day hombre @Gmix
Doing that good honest work on a Sunday morn….well here anyways.
Always sucks to be the grim reaper,
Looks like almost zero perlite in there too homie. Nailing it as usual.

Top Bottom