Yellow leaves

• Thread starter Bugs1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bugs1503

I’ve been noticing my plants are starting to get some yellow leaves. I have read before that’s it’s best to pluck them off your plant because it’s taking up nutrients that should be going to the buds but I have also read it’s not good to do that because the leaves are “solar panels” for the plant... My plants have been flowering for about 2-3 weeks now. I barely tug on the yellow leaves and they fall right off. Can any experienced growers provide some feedback please? It will be much appreciated. Thanks

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’ve been noticing my plants are starting to get some yellow leaves. I have read before that’s it’s best to pluck them off your plant because it’s taking up nutrients that should be going to the buds but I have also read it’s not good to do that because the leaves are “solar panels” for the plant... My plants have been flowering for about 2-3 weeks now. I barely tug on the yellow leaves and they fall right off. Can any experienced growers provide some feedback please? It will be much appreciated. Thanks
You've likely cut your N too soon

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Cant help without pics, could b a cal mag deficiency, overwatering, or u cut your nitrogen, when plants are in flower of course you want to give bloom nutrients but your plants still need N.

B

Bugs1503

Cant help without pics, could b a cal mag deficiency, overwatering, or u cut your nitrogen, when plants are in flower of course you want to give bloom nutrients but your plants still need N.
I will post some pictures later on today. Thanks for the feedback

B

Bugs1503

I will post pictures later on today. Thanks for the feedback

B

Bugs1503

I will post pictures later on today. Thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom