yellow leaves

• Thread starter Brad 420 Marley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Brad 420 Marley

i'm in the 3rd day of flower and they are turning yellow. my ppm iz 768 and ph iz 5.81 any ideas........i was gonna dump in flush and take ppm down to bout 550-600

Yellow leaves
Yellow leaves 2
Yellow leaves 3
Yellow leaves 4
Yellow leaves 5
devious d

devious d

i just had a similar prob , turned out my p.h pen was giving false reading much lower than i thought and locking nutes out, check meter, flush, e.c 1.0, if you start getting brown spots as well def ph, good luck D.D

S

Steve Z

plants do that when you switch to flowering.

if its certain leaves then stress, see how its all the newer growth?? that indicates its starting to stretch and flower.

your fine bro

B

Brad 420 Marley

pizzle temp iz 71. i dropped da ph to 5.6 and they're lookin ok. devious re-cal my meter still same reading. Steve datz wut i was thinkin after i looked @ da pix itz only around da flower area. Will they green back up was after transition?

L

lil miss lone

Are there any pests in the room, flyers or what look like tiny mites in your medium or sides of containers??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I know where you're headed with this, lil miss, and I keep forgetting to ask you so may as well ask here--can root aphids take hold in a full hydro situation? Or do they need something to burrow into/hold onto, kind of like.. I dunno, microbes, fungus gnats?

I've got weirdnesses going on in my room, too. Having a hard time keeping up with my girls' demands and that's something I am *not* accustomed to, PM showing up again, and, the topper, bunch of 'em are popping balls 3 weeks in.

Pale new growth could be a few things, but if it progresses and you haven't figured it out, here's what I would try--couple foliars, seaweed, kelp extract, MaxiCrop, or Botanica's MaxSea for acid-loving plants (this is a full feed with lots of stuff in it, so you're using a shotgun approach with this stuff). Seaweed extracts I foliar full-strength no problem, though it's not necessary. The MaxSea I use @ 1/4 teaspoon/gallon.

And, while you're foliaring, include a good horticultural oil like stylet oil, though SM-90 smells really good, or even Neem if you're of a mind.

Have your girls experienced a big growth spurt in the past week or so? Have you changed up the lighting? If you answer yes to one or both, I'll suggest that they're hungry for more of whatever you're giving them (cuz they look pretty good, otherwise!).

L

lil miss lone

I know where you're headed with this, lil miss, and I keep forgetting to ask you so may as well ask here--can root aphids take hold in a full hydro situation? Or do they need something to burrow into/hold onto, kind of like.. I dunno, microbes, fungus gnats?

I've got weirdnesses going on in my room, too. Having a hard time keeping up with my girls' demands and that's something I am *not* accustomed to, PM showing up again, and, the topper, bunch of 'em are popping balls 3 weeks in.

PM sent, don't want to clutter this thread.

B

Brad 420 Marley

man u mofo's rock thanks 4 all da input it has helped a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hell yeah i learned alot rigt now just by loookin at them and readin wat it could be goood luk on youre ladies bro

Top Bottom