Yellow seedlings with spots

• Thread starter Dmayer963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I did not know this was your first grow, you must feel overwhelmed, the best advice I can give you is don't cut corners and keep it simple, buy good medium, water around your seedling until it gets bigger, if your growing in dirt stick your index finger up to your 2nd knuckle away from plant of course, if your finger is wet don't water, I don't know if your growing photoperiod or autoflower plants, get yourself some nice light food, I use botanacare grow, get yourself some good bloom nutrients, I use botanacare bloom soil formula or atami bloombastic, these work well for me, if your growing a photoperiod follow the directions and go a bit less, you allso want your plant to use up the nutrients in your medium, if your growing an autoflower go way way less then recommended dose, you want the leaves on your plant pointing up to the light not shying away from it, I have a 600w led and 2 ft is good, if your growing a photoperiod don't feed till day 30 and go easy, I grow autoflowers and photos, to much nutrients at once is the number 1 mistake of new growers, keep your temp under 80f max, if your indoors keep your humidity between 40 and 50% max, allways keep a fan on your plants while the lights are on, and sit back and let them do there thing, if any problems come up take them 1 at a time, we all want to see you succeed, and you will get lots of help, I know it's expensive but in time it pays for itself, I probably forgot stuff but this is what I was told, cannabis is one of the easiest plants to grow but one of the hardest to grow correctly, don't worry you will be fine.

D

Dmayer963

I did not know this was your first grow, you must feel overwhelmed, the best advice I can give you is don't cut corners and keep it simple, buy good medium, water around your seedling until it gets bigger, if your growing in dirt stick your index finger up to your 2nd knuckle away from plant of course, if your finger is wet don't water, I don't know if your growing photoperiod or autoflower plants, get yourself some nice light food, I use botanacare grow, get yourself some good bloom nutrients, I use botanacare bloom soil formula or atami bloombastic, these work well for me, if your growing a photoperiod follow the directions and go a bit less, you allso want your plant to use up the nutrients in your medium, if your growing an autoflower go way way less then recommended dose, you want the leaves on your plant pointing up to the light not shying away from it, I have a 600w led and 2 ft is good, if your growing a photoperiod don't feed till day 30 and go easy, I grow autoflowers and photos, to much nutrients at once is the number 1 mistake of new growers, keep your temp under 80f max, if your indoors keep your humidity between 40 and 50% max, allways keep a fan on your plants while the lights are on, and sit back and let them do there thing, if any problems come up take them 1 at a time, we all want to see you succeed, and you will get lots of help, I know it's expensive but in time it pays for itself, I probably forgot stuff but this is what I was told, cannabis is one of the easiest plants to grow but one of the hardest to grow correctly, don't worry you will be fine.
Appreciate it! We will see how it goes!

Top Bottom