Yellow Spots On Leaves

• Thread starter Postmanmatt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Postmanmatt

Postmanmatt

hello,
I'm currently running a small NFT set up with ionic hydro nutrients. These white gold clones have only been in 3 days but I'm already getting issues with yellowing of lower leaves and now yellow spots on top leaves. Any suggestions of how to cure this would be a great help thanks.

Yellow spots on leaves
Golden Zia

Golden Zia

More pics and feeding details would be helpful, however, it looks like a combo of over N to and too much water.
Welcome to the farm!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hello,
I'm currently running a small NFT set up with ionic hydro nutrients. These white gold clones have only been in 3 days but I'm already getting issues with yellowing of lower leaves and now yellow spots on top leaves. Any suggestions of how to cure this would be a great help thanks.
Hows your ph... it looks off

Postmanmatt

Postmanmatt

More pics and feeding details would be helpful, however, it looks like a combo of over N to and too much water.
Welcome to the farm!
I'm using ionic hydro and my ph is at 5.9, NFT system.
Thanks

IMG 3669
IMG 3672
IMG 3673
IMG 3674
IMG 3675
IMG 3676
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My ph is 5.9 currently
I say ph is off because you have a really purple main feed tube... it was likely purple when the clones were made... itll take a little time to get them right.

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

Pics of roots by any chance?
And how was leaf tension when you installed the clones? Tight? Or loose like they are now?

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

Additionally, are monitoring water temps? If so, what is typical temp of nutrient solution?
The necrotic spots can also indicate roots issues.

Top Bottom