Yellow spots

• Thread starter Neverfold420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neverfold420

My seedling is 3 nodes in, I noticed little yellow spots on her. The pH is at 53 and only using 1/4 strength 3 part and I mixed a little cal mag.
What could be causing this. Help me save my baby.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahaha are you serious,lmao just like that bam ,so are you talking about cannibis,citrus trees ,growing in coco soil hydro maybe,i cant think of a single plant that grows in any kind of media at 5.3

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

3 knodes should be around 200 ppm if your interested,not sure if were on planet earth or beyond,if were using super dooper radio active control modules or cow shit for fertilizer ,hahahah dont mind me im noisey when some one ask for true help just saying

N

Neverfold420

If it's hydro 5.6-6.1
Thx ive adjusted it to 5.5 I've had ppm at 520 they took off two half weeks in and I raised it. Should I lower it back down? Also I was looking at it online yellow spots could be magnesium defficency?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thx ive adjusted it to 5.5 I've had ppm at 520 they took off two half weeks in and I raised it. Should I lower it back down? Also I was looking at it online yellow spots could be magnesium defficency?
Pictures of plants and roots in natural light would speak 1000 words if you can.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are you using GH 3 part and what brand cal mag? RO, tap water or other? Any other addatives?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not sure ya need the mammoth p but won't hurt imo.

I prefer to lower my ph to 5.6-5.8 and let it drift up to 6.0 then ph back down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom