Yellow Tape Thread

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up fellow fuckin rad ass farmers :)

Was thinking about starting a thread to start after coming back from recharging my batteries.

Yellow tape is when you do such a badass job dialing the plants you straight killed the grow so they have to tape up the scene straight homicide style lol....

This is the yellow tape thread. This is for ANYONE to post veg, bloom, nug or any other pics of stuff you think (not anyone else) you killed. Just straight personally think you did a great job on the grow and want to show off your work because you are down right proud.

So old skool growers, new farmers and all tbose in between. Show everyone what you are truly proud of. I dont care what group you are part of, if its clone only, if you made the cross, if its a seed find from a breeders work, what state you reside or what strains you think are good or not......this is about people posting stuff tbey are truly proud of.

So if its yellow tape material....lets see this shit! !

Cant wait to see what all you badass farmers got poppin :) ~SMF~

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

SkunkMasterFlex this is a cool idea!!! I have to say so far I am most proud of my most recent grow. These were my 2 favorite girls in my tent. and both just got chopped a couple days ago.

This was my first run of a Blue Power clone. The cross was done by SinCitySeeds.
BP 1st run day 63 9

And this was my 2nd run of a White Strawberry clone I got from a collective in so cal... the cross was done by OGRaskal

White strawberry

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few with my camera phone as I work....just so pretty I wanted to show. This is only my third ro7nd after switching to full organics. Just a few in currwnt bloom that are epic smoke
Ghost @ 42
20130307 202419

GSC @ 42
20130307 202701

20130307 202641

Triangle kush@42
20130307 203144

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn goo! Epic bud shots brotha. Aliens cut of fruity pebbles you killed the grow on. Same with the gsc. I hooe the last gsc looks like yours when its done drying. Awesome work man.... def yellow taped up kid :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U my friend are a repeating offender... killing it repeatedly! both look incredible! The way those forum cut nugs are stacked so tightly and packed with frost is insane! Make me wanna give the cookies a run Goo!
Thanks doggie.. U sure should give GSC a run.. Even juss 1 plant in the corner juss 4 the dome..
Damn goo! Epic bud shots brotha. Aliens cut of fruity pebbles you killed the grow on. Same with the gsc. I hooe the last gsc looks like yours when its done drying. Awesome work man.... def yellow taped up kid :)
that was my best run with fpog.. Every run gets better.. I can tell ur plant is gunna b better then mine..u killed it

squiggly

squiggly

Thanks doggie.. U sure should give GSC a run.. Even juss 1 plant in the corner juss 4 the dome..
that was my best run with fpog.. Every run gets better.. I can tell ur plant is gunna b better then mine..u killed it

I keep hearing about this "forum cut" of GSC. Are you referring to a cut from this forum, or am I missing something because I'm not one of the cool kids in a med state?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im proud of every crop that makes it to the end.;) I have a cpl rooms now that look better than ever with a cpl new strains. I'll snap some pics when I get a chance. Everyones pics look great!!

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Yeah dude Im planning on it. I was holding out for so long just cuz it was getting so much HYPE! and the stuff I remember from a few years ago at the SF cup just didnt blow me away. Seeing nugs like yours and others killing it with the forum cut has shown me why she gets so my hype! haha Ill run her here eventually

Latest posts

Top Bottom