Yellow Tape Thread

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

That's BFarm LSD. Grew in 9x9 coco pot with drip system on 2 4x8' table within 12x13' space.
8.5 packs sharp dry weight out of 4 lighters. That's 2 packs and 2 oz per light for an Indica dominant strain.
when nice pull and cap was not lying that is a sick amount of stems in that bucket ....... once again thou i am not a fan of Barney's after there blah Tangerine Dream I grew she sure was a beast thou .......see if i can find a picture ...... nice harvest for sure.... tang dream on right , slh on left ,
Super lemon haze and my monster tang dream

soserthc1

soserthc1

That's nice!
Yeah...currently testing out 2 Tangerine Dream and don't really like look of it.

Though, these were how the LSD look like before harvested.
View attachment 304174View attachment 304175
v
That's nice!
Yeah...currently testing out 2 Tangerine Dream and don't really like look of it.

Though, these were how the LSD look like before harvested.
View attachment 304174View attachment 304175
very nice ... whats up with the jacks did you raise the roof with them , um i love a entire room of one uniform strain .....Have yet to do it yet but its on the list .... just gotta find that fast super potent strain ......

W

WFireLsD

v
very nice ... whats up with the jacks did you raise the roof with them , um i love a entire room of one uniform strain .....Have yet to do it yet but its on the list .... just gotta find that fast super potent strain ......

Haha... an eagle eyes you have there!
Yeah.. I always looking for ways to improve things to make my life easier. Those 6 "jacks" are used to replace those PCV pipes that were used for trellis netting inside the tray. This way is much stronger. No flexes. Much easier to reach in. Cleaning the tray is now pleasant and doesn't take up the precious space.
I kinda tempted to post my latest custom build of 3 - 4x16' long growing tables with simplicity and best of all doesn't cost much of materials.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Haha... an eagle eyes you have there!
Yeah.. I always looking for ways to improve things to make my life easier. Those 6 "jacks" are used to replace those PCV pipes that were used for trellis netting inside the tray. This way is much stronger. No flexes. Much easier to reach in. Cleaning the tray is now pleasant and doesn't take up the precious space.
I kinda tempted to post my latest custom build of 3 - 4x16' long growing tables with simplicity and best of all doesn't cost much of materials.
please do or pm it to me , i need to build two soil beds and have know building skills at all.....not hydro thou i would love to go that route with summer but entirely out of my realm ...... thou would save much stress as i commonly leave my shore house early for waterings at home .....

W

WFireLsD

DSC01790copy
DSC01796copy

Very straight forward. I'm done with coco or soil. This way SAVED me a lot of time.
No need to transplant nor potting. Not much to be clean afterward. (especially where to dump all that dirt or coco afterward :))
12 lights - 3-4x16' tables - 60 mostly White Fire

The pictures speak for themselves. Hope this would helps.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Where are you dumping the rockwool? Granted its smaller and less mass than the soil/coco but you miss out on reusing which is for some a huge plus to put it outside and utilize the soil and make it earth again...
I've done hugos and sure they are light weight and cheap but never was satisfied with the texture and way hydro burns even at low ppms. Looks and smells and yields are solid though! Presoaking cases of hugos sucks though, imo. Work is work, I went back to soil but I was born a soil boy ;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

View attachment 305320View attachment 305321
Very straight forward. I'm done with coco or soil. This way SAVED me a lot of time.
No need to transplant nor potting. Not much to be clean afterward. (especially where to dump all that dirt or coco afterward :))
12 lights - 3-4x16' tables - 60 mostly White Fire

The pictures speak for themselves. Hope this would helps.
Really nice, clean setup brah. Really diigin it. You definitely got er rigged up to produce for ya. Like the layered trellis. Spacing may be a lil tight unless your flowering soon, but Id love to follow the progress on this grow! What other strains are sharing the tables with that White Fire?

W

WFireLsD

Whichever method workout is great bro. I'm just sharing how simple to build big table with little cost which works effectively.
There so much one could dump in the backyard after awhile and impossible for commercial area.
I wouldn't be doing this way if it jeopardises the yield and quality as we all know how dispensaries are picky.
Not counting the time but tt's the back breaking to pot 60 then to think other spots are due in the coming weeks....DAMMIT!
My regular are the White Fire, LSD and OG18. LSD is grown along with the White Fire in the pics above.
I came to learn bit a pieces from every experienced farmers about GSC strain as I'm starting to add it to the group.
Peace!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Not sure what to call this one...def some miracle nugs! Almost everything wanted out of the cross but with a new complex aroma I haven't smelled before. Trying to get nugs with that OG/Sour golf-ball sort of stacking, but twice as big. Also wanted defined calyx structure, low leaf ratio, and the frosty frost fan leaves. Also hoped for a sweet pine smell but this pheno is putting out a musky sour windex smell, impossible to pinpoint but very strong. 10 weeks and she's done, the cross is (Blue Dream x NYCD) x Ghost Trainwreck Haze #9 male. I have to check but I think this was the last of the seeds from this cross. Happy with this pheno though, Funkies!

IMG 0841

IMG 0837

Top Bottom