Yellowing and curling up..... real bad

• Thread starter Mr.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.

Yellowing and curling up..... real bad! w/pics

Please help they are suffering! Ph going in is 5.8-5.9 and the ppm is 590. Nutrients used in one gallon of RO are:
HG Coco a - 5.5ml
coco b - 5.5ml
botanicare cal mag - 2.5ml
DM Silica - 1ml
Roots excel - 1.1ml
Drip clean - .4ml
Algen -1ml
Great white - 1/2 scoop

medium: 70/30 coco/perltie

temp 75
rh 48%

I foliar sprayed them with 270ppm epsom salt and saturator 2 days ago. This morning I foliar sprayed them with 1ml:1/2 liter of botanicare cal mag and saturator at 270ppm.

Looking for the best solution to get these back on track. It is weird because everything is being treated the same but these look real bad compared to the others. The strains affected are Chem Valley Kush and Casey Jones. The CJ's have it the worst. Every time I check on them they look worse and worse.

Here are the pics. Please advise me on what to do, thanks.

1205.JPG

1192.JPG

1183.JPG

1173.JPG

1162.JPG
1154.JPG

L

lil miss lone

For starters the pH is way too high for coco. I keep my pH around 6.2. I'd give them a good flush. Also, do you have any problems with bugs, specifically flyers in the room?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Did you rinse your coco before use? Looks like salt toxicity to me. A root issue will also cause plants to wither in that manner.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Please help they are suffering! Ph going in is 5.8-5.9 and the ppm is 590. Nutrients used in one gallon of RO are:
HG Coco a - 5.5ml
coco b - 5.5ml
botanicare cal mag - 2.5ml
DM Silica - 1ml
Roots excel - 1.1ml
Drip clean - .4ml
Algen -1ml
Great white - 1/2 scoop
That's a LOT of stuff to be giving them in each feed. Their basic feed should be the A, B, and maybe Cal-Mag but I'm not sure since I don't use H&G or coco-specific nutrients.
medium: 70/30 coco/perltie

temp 75
rh 48%
That RH is too low.
I foliar sprayed them with 270ppm epsom salt and saturator 2 days ago. This morning I foliar sprayed them with 1ml:1/2 liter of botanicare cal mag and saturator at 270ppm.
I think you're throwing them further out of balance. They look burned to hell, like they don't like the pH of the feed, nor are they diggin' the RH (think vapor pressure deficit, which is directly related to how a plant circulates water/fluid through its tissues).
Looking for the best solution to get these back on track. It is weird because everything is being treated the same but these look real bad compared to the others. The strains affected are Chem Valley Kush and Casey Jones. The CJ's have it the worst. Every time I check on them they look worse and worse.
Every strain is different, never forget that.

I would flush with pH adjusted water, I would give it at a solid 6.0 if possible, and go very clean. Then start over again with just the basic feed outlined above. Keep your pH range as you're doing, 5.8-6.2, with 6.0 most often being the sweet spot for most girls, but not all. If anyone begins to look overfed, back off the feed.
For starters the pH is way too high for coco. I keep my pH around 6.2. I'd give them a good flush. Also, do you have any problems with bugs, specifically flyers in the room?
His pH levels are fine (not to mention lower than what you're posting here) for growing in coco. I do think he should let it range just a little broader and let it get as high, not low, as 6.2.

All that said, what altitude mentioned is what's got my attention. I've not had such a problem (yet!), but salty coco will fuck up a plant pretty darn good. Easy to flush away, too.

A

amstercal

I agree with Seamaiden and Altitude Farmer. Also, be sure your lights are really high up while they recover. And at least for now, I wouldn't foliar them with the lights on, even with saturator.

Top Bottom