Yellowing And Rust Spots.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

plants are doing this during dark cycle. Randomly. Like once a week. My bigger plant is flawless and receives exactly the same treatment. Is this yellowing any obvious sign. I keep getting spun between deficiencies , n tox and fungus on google. I feed low numbers 1-10-1 trying to bump the k up but haven't got a way to do so without adding crazy n and or p with the k.
Any info needed I'll be glad to give. It's just so much to list every detail that no one would read it all.
Yellowing and rust spots
Yellowing and rust spots 2
Yellowing and rust spots 3

Toaster79

Toaster79

Agree, but that last pic has me puzzled. It almost looks like S-. Yellowing from the tip inwards, but otherwise dark green gets me puzzled again. There's enough N according to the color, so could it be just too much and locking the Ca out? Or too much Mg and S, burning those tips and giving that dark green color? I'd say there's too much of somethin locking something else out. And if the pH is off, you get double trouble. Low drainage or pots sitting in the run off might also be the culprit.

R

rascali

If it were Ca the leaf serrations would be sharper and closer together. the NPK is certainly the kicker on a diagnosis of insuffcient K and an overdose of P. (and N and Mg)

Monster762

Monster762

Runoff ph reading 6.0-6.2 nutes I feed with are 6.2-6.4 like clockwork. Runoff did look little yellow. I flushed. I had same idea something was off. Now I got to figure the right way to get nutes back into soil. I flushed with tap water 6.8-7.0 ph. How should I go about getting soil fertile again or should I let dry first? This is first indoor grow. Never had to do none of this outdoors. About to enter week 6 of flower. Any input appreciated.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Runoff ph reading 6.0-6.2 nutes I feed with are 6.2-6.4 like clockwork. Runoff did look little yellow. I flushed. I had same idea something was off. Now I got to figure the right way to get nutes back into soil. I flushed with tap water 6.8-7.0 ph. How should I go about getting soil fertile again or should I let dry first? This is first indoor grow. Never had to do none of this outdoors. About to enter week 6 of flower. Any input appreciated.

EWC tea! But, flush until run off gets clear, prior.

Monster762

Monster762

Biggest thing confuses me other than all of it obviously is that the big plant gets same doses of everything. Same soil everything. And it is healthy. Very healthy.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Worm castings? I have them but they are only nitrogen according to the bag I have.

Brew those castings with some molasses for at least 24h, and don't get it sewer stinky. If you flush good, N isn't causing any trouble unless youve got some slow release nutes in there, like grass feeding animal shit.

P

PFOrganic

Same thing has been happening to me with a few of my skywalker plants in addition to some blue dream showing what i think is an N def, their in 3 gallon pots of 707 using floranova bloom, I was going to try flushing them with 2-3 gallons of water phed to around 5.7 with 2ml/gal of nutes. See if that doesnt bring the ph back down and help unlock everything again. But from what i have been told I believe its a CA problem your dealing with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom