yellowing and rusty tips

• Thread starter 420reaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420reaper

420reaper

Hello Fellow Farmers, I am new to this site and seeking advice on my medicinal grow. i have 12 SpaceQueen and they are in transition right now.I'm using FloraNova grow&bloom,liquid koolbloom and floralicious plus.PH is 7.inground outdoors. I have noticed yellowing of fan leaves in the middle and lower part of the plants,also there is some rusty tip leaves.I don't think it can be a nute deff. could it?.is it a cal/mag issue? floranova has everything.The top half of the plants look great. Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Yellowing and rusty tips
Yellowing and rusty tips 2
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
man your plants look really good - a few older lower leaves not getting much light turning yellow is perfectly normal

the rusty tips are because at some point they got a little too much fertilizer

if you were gonna feed them today tell me exactly what and how much youd put in the mix

and welcome to the farm btw!

420reaper

420reaper

Veg11 003 800x533
Hi and TY Motherlode.I'm going by the General hydroponics nutrient schedule for flora nova:2.5ml Grow 2.5ml Bloom 1ml Floralicious plus 1.5 ml liquid koolbloom.Here is a little older pic. there is 12 plants in a 12X13 section.I probably have them to close to each other but, to late now.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice - I like your enclosed garden area - very clean - raked all nice and weed free too

sounds like your on point with the feedings man - do you feed everytime you water?

420reaper

420reaper

Thank you again motherlode,no i only feed once a week.yeah we get some very strong winds here as well as 112D temps.so i used shade cloth and tinted corrugated panels to block the light

420reaper

420reaper

Just saying a BIG Thank You!! to all:) the problem is fixed..Again thank you for the help

sedate

sedate

Buddy Hemphill said:
I know this is old.

What fixed it?

Yea. But that enclosure looked great. I kinda want to see what it looks like now.

Oh - the OP only posted 5 times between now and August. Guess not.

Top Bottom