Yellowing bud sites, not lower leaves. Still low N?

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

That pretty much says it all down below everything looks nice and dark green and nice eye, but at the bud sites everything is looking a little light green. Now I did just top a while back but it was happening before then. Any suggestions, I know it’s probably a nute problem but it doesn’t look like it’s nitrogen, that would be at the bottom you would think or I would as a novice.
Yellowing bud sites not lower leaves still low n
Yellowing bud sites not lower leaves still low n 2
Yellowing bud sites not lower leaves still low n 3
Yellowing bud sites not lower leaves still low n 4
Yellowing bud sites not lower leaves still low n 5
Yellowing bud sites not lower leaves still low n 6

Thoughts

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

That pretty much says it all down below everything looks nice and dark green and nice eye, but at the bud sites everything is looking a little light green. Now I did just top a while back but it was happening before then. Any suggestions, I know it’s probably a nute problem but it doesn’t look like it’s nitrogen, that would be at the bottom you would think or I would as a novice.View attachment 1986359View attachment 1986360View attachment 1986361View attachment 1986362View attachment 1986363View attachment 1986364

Thoughts
Just new growth happens often ur plants look healthy did you just water them before the pic? That could be the slight droop other Then that looks great

gmolorin

gmolorin

That pretty much says it all down below everything looks nice and dark green and nice eye, but at the bud sites everything is looking a little light green. Now I did just top a while back but it was happening before then. Any suggestions, I know it’s probably a nute problem but it doesn’t look like it’s nitrogen, that would be at the bottom you would think or I would as a novice.View attachment 1986359View attachment 1986360View attachment 1986361View attachment 1986362View attachment 1986363View attachment 1986364

Thoughts
I think they look great. My new growth areas are always a little lighter green...they turn dark green with time.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Aren’t those supposed to be in holes out in the bushes somewhere? I think they look OK to.

radrichie61

radrichie61

Just new growth happens often ur plants look healthy did you just water them before the pic? That could be the slight droop other Then that looks great
In the middle of a semi tropical storm. Another friend said water too.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

As Pointed out they seem a bit overwatered but look healthy overall.

Top Bottom