yellowing buds sites 4 days in to bloom

• Thread starter jRat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jRat

jRat

Hi ..new member/veteran grower...I have had a rough year,starting with root rot to fungus gnats to mold and now this..Mostly getting lazy but this latest issue baffles me.I am running Hydro ebb and grow in a tent with LED 1000w quantum boards..water temp 68f...room is 76f humidity at 45,feeding 3x a day ..I have been using Pure b.lend for last 10 years with no issues nute wise..Everything was fine through veg,then I went to 12/12 starting with 36hours of darkness..switched nutes to bloom..PB bloom and a touch of cal/mag ..so,when I turned the lights back on all the bud sites were light green almost to yellow..after 2 days there was no change and since it affected all the plants,I figured it was a nute issue..so,I changed them out again and now after 2 days its still an issue..any suggestions???..Id like to figure this out early to save my yield!..thanks

Yellowing buds sites 4 days in to bloom
Yellowing buds sites 4 days in to bloom 2
Yellowing buds sites 4 days in to bloom 3
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Because you switched newts too soon, just because you change to 12/12 doesn't mean you have to feed Bloom nutes too, that's your problem right there, feed a balanced nutrient the whole life cycle of the plant, a lot of us feed the same NPK ratio all the way through

jRat

jRat

So you’re saying feed them veg mutes all the way through? I’ve never had this happen in 10 years of using pb and switching to bloom nutes

10w30

10w30

Supporter
i think they are just missing abit of something/nute due to PH flucuations. i tried using 'pure blend grow' through harvest and it tasted bad, it wasnt a well run grow however the pure blend pro bloom has ingredients to help the terps flavour. people here have recommended using only pbp grow though i wont again, i used it trying to be cheap and read that suggestion on this forum.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i think they are just missing abit of something/nute due to PH flucuations. i tried using 'pure blend grow' through harvest and it tasted bad, it wasnt a well run grow however the pure blend pro bloom has ingredients to help the terps flavour. people here have recommended using only pbp grow though i wont again, i used it trying to be cheap and read that suggestion on this forum.

Only reason for that is overfeeding. Nothing in bloom bottle not in grow bottle. Just different ratio. And not a ratio that marijuana needs. Try less nutes and taper off strength last 2 weeks.

Worked better than switching to bloom bottle for me and many other growers.

Top Bottom