Yellowing From The Inside Out

• Thread starter Dabz4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dabz4me

Hey guys this is my first time and i have about 9 3 still in seedlings the rest in veg. Im having problems with one the leaves are turning yellow and dying all within the last day. Im growing under a 600w hps and 4 cfls. I could really use some help as i have no one else to ask. Ill post pics

D

Dabz4me

20160531 111745

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hey guys this is my first time and i have about 9 3 still in seedlings the rest in veg. Im having problems with one the leaves are turning yellow and dying all within the last day. Im growing under a 600w hps and 4 cfls. I could really use some help as i have no one else to ask. Ill post pics

What type of soil is it in? What type feeding has it gotten? When was the last feed and or watering in relation to the start of the problems. Could the brown spots in the last pic be a chemical splash? I think this info might help some of the farmers answer your concerns. Have you changed distance to lights, etc.

D

Dabz4me

Its in full circle organic compost. Last feed was 5 days ago last water was yesterday these are pics from today. The problem started about a week and half ago before switching to new feed. was using some feed from hydro store and talked to other hydro store told me to drop that feed so i changed to sensi grow 2 part feed with ph balancer. My temps are averaging 75 to 83 with lights on and humidity around 40 to 55. Hps 600w and about 15in. Away

D

Dabz4me

I didn't though ive only fed once and was super careful when i did not to splash

BudBogart

BudBogart

The pic in post five seems to show the burned leaf tips common to fertilizer burn. If you can check the ph or tds, do so. Otherwise I would leach the soil to remove excesses.

D

Dabz4me

Ph is 6.5 i have ph regulator in my nutes in been at 6.5 for over a week even tested my drainage. Im gonna flush today and transplant 2 to coco soiless see if that helps

ken dog

ken dog

Foliar spray with calcium... Under the leaves as well as on top of the leaves, then turn the lights out for a few hours till it dries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom