Yellowing Leaf, Also Sexing Question

• Thread starter threepwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

threepwood

Can someone explain what the yellowing is on the leaf?

Also the other gif, can anyone say for certain if its male or female? i look at images of comparisons online and see the female "calyx" with a hair sticking out at the end, and the ball beeing somewhat more elongated and this confuses me. can anyone say for sure from the gif?

Yellowing leaf also sexing question
Yellowing leaf also sexing question 2
Perception

Perception

Overwatering symptoms will appear as yellowing on lower leaves, and they eventually die and fall off. So that could be your issue. How are you watering?

A still photo would be better of the flowers, but those look like male pre-flowers to me. Hard to tell from gif though.

justiceman

justiceman

I'm pretty sure that plant is hungry being in a small pot of soil. Looks like maybe a 1gal size pot? Preferably I'd recommend a transplant into a bigger pot of soil. If not you can try to give her a bit of food.

Still pictures are better for identification but I too believe the second gif is a male plant.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lmao! :drunk:
watch it again stoned,be like vertigo on a damn spider web bride driving,one them wooow moments hahah,thought my damn lazy boy done broke and i was going for a ride,you cant do that stuff to old ass folk lmao

T

threepwood

Lol sorry guys, i did not intend to cause motion sickness :p

My camera sucks i could not get it to focus right, so tried to take a video instead. I just culled the plant today :)

Last edited:
T

threepwood

male, and thats a nitrogen deficiency.

Are you sure it is nitrogen deficiency? they were planted in those pots like 1 month ago, in fresh potting soil with some rose fertilizer pellets added

Their beeing planted out over the next week to the guerilla spots.

Also on a seperate note, just uploaded a new gif, can someone tell if their height vs thickness is off? they were inside most of the time behind the glass, could it be the blocking of the blue spectrum causing them to shoot up like that? Or are they suppose to look like that after 1 month? Seems most pictures i see of other peoples plants are much more thick and bushy before they get that tall.

Ezgifcom gif maker
justiceman

justiceman

whooooooa in for another ride! :drunk2: hahahaha

Those are small pots of soil. Even withe some dry fertilizer additions to the soil you can only provide so much given the amount of surface area available to the roots. They are a little bit hungry but definitely not starving. If you are planning to put them in the ground within the week they'll be able to get all the food they want soon.

Weak or diluted light can cause plants to stretch a bit in their search for light. Sometimes it's genetics as well.

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom