Yellowing leaf overnight help!!!

• Thread starter Bigredauto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigredauto

Bigredauto

What's up guys I need help maybe .Lol ok I'm growing 9lb hammer photo period in ffof. In 2qt. Pot on day 15 . Have only gave. Ph 6.0 water no food yet and was good green happy plant till this morning I noticed one leaf with this spot on it should I be concerned?

Yellowing leaf overnight help
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site , it would be great if you give us the full run down on your grow space , lights , tent size nutes you intend to use , light height ... OD .

uphere

uphere

Your perlite looks a little tinted to me. Watch the water volume. Wait until the pot is dry before watering again. Otherwise she looks very nice. Great work. Happy growing.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

I'm growing in home made 2×3 closet two plants 600 w Philzon led light .ffof soil no nutes yet but have the lotus nutrients grow bloom and boost . Have only water twice in 15 days since seed with 6.0 on tap water . 2qt plastic pot . Thanks for info should I just do a dry period for longer it is still moist I watered on day 11 four days ago.

uphere

uphere

I'd wait until the soil was dry and more importantly the pot is light in weight before watering again. Out of curiosity how far up is your lamp?

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Judging by the soft leaf texture, fairly light green and the fact you haven't fed any nutrients yet and it looks 2 weeks old tells me it wants nutrients and that's maybe a cal-mag deficiency setting in. I would feed 3ml of calcium magnesium per gallon along with a simple 2 or 3 part base nutrient to it at a pH of 6.5. 6.5 will be your sweet spot in soil with 6.0 being the lowest and 7.0 the highest. You can target different elements at different pH levels but worry about that later. Its minor and nothing to worry too much about. It only needs maybe 200 PPM of nutrients. Lemons are great to lower your pH and baking soda to raise.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Alright thank
Judging by the soft leaf texture, fairly light green and the fact you haven't fed any nutrients yet and it looks 2 weeks old tells me it wants nutrients and that's maybe a cal-mag deficiency setting in. I would feed 3ml of calcium magnesium per gallon along with a simple 2 or 3 part base nutrient to it at a pH of 6.5. 6.5 will be your sweet spot in soil with 6.0 being the lowest and 7.0 the highest. You can target different elements at different pH levels but worry about that later. Its minor and nothing to worry too much about. It only needs maybe 200 PPM of nutrients. Lemons are great to lower your pH and baking soda to raise.
thank you I was wondering if it was telling me it's hungry. I know it's a small pot and has been growing more than my other plant that is in 3gal pot and was both planes same time

Top Bottom