Yellowing Leaves And Harvest Time?

• Thread starter BearFlagBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearFlagBuds

BearFlagBuds

I'm starting to see some yellow leaves on some of my plants. I'm unsure of most of the exact strains but the short two are some sort of auto flowering strains which flowered about 4 to 6 weeks in and the taller ones just started flowering a week or so ago. Any ideas on why the yellowing is happening? Should I just prune the yellow leaves and any advice on how much longer should I wait to harvest on the short plants, they've been flowering for about 6 weeks now and a week ago started to have most of its pistils turn red. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seeds
2. How old are your plants? Aprox 12 to 16 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? 2 feet to 5 feet
4. What size containers are they planted in? 5 Gallon Grow Bags
5. What is your soil mix? Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Happy Frog
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? 2 Times a day for 25 mins on drip system and tap water
7. What is the pH of your water? Aprox 6.8
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? 2-2-4
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? Outdoor Green House
11. How close are your lights to the plants? NA
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 40 sqft
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? Aprox Temp ranges from 60 - 105 f 15 - 40 c
14. What is the pH of the soil? Unsure
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? No
16. How much experience do you have growing? First outdoor grow

Yellowing leaves and harvest time
Yellowing leaves and harvest time 2
Yellowing leaves and harvest time 3

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

they hungry really hungry need to up the N in take but with being in flower don't use to much at one time

NHWhites

NHWhites

It could be the natural fade to show they are ripening

BearFlagBuds

BearFlagBuds

they hungry really hungry need to up the N in take but with being in flower don't use to much at one time
Thanks for the advice! I had been giving it some fertilizer but had stopped about a week ago. I'll start giving it some more slowly. Below is the fertilizer I am using but open to any suggestions on alternatives.

As for the smaller plants they don't seem to be yellowing as much as they are just fading so I think they are probably getting ready to harvest. I gave it some more fertilizer one last time but I think they should be flushed and harvested in a week or 2?

IMG 1090

snippetysnip

snippetysnip

The plants in flower look like a sativa which probably means at least 9 weeks flower maybe 10 or 11.
I've never grown autoflowers but I'm assuming the flower time is the same.

BearFlagBuds

BearFlagBuds

The plants in flower look like a sativa which probably means at least 9 weeks flower maybe 10 or 11.
I've never grown autoflowers but I'm assuming the flower time is the same.
Are you saying that sativa are usually done after 9 to 11 weeks or they flower for 9 to 11 weeks before they're done? Thanks!

Top Bottom