Yellowing Leaves During Flower

• Thread starter jimmytheduck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimmytheduck

hello y'all... i have a room that is in flower. in my experience this has been happening a lot with my grows. during veg things are nice and green. i go into flower and hit bushmaster. now i know the bushmaster burns the plant a lil. but after the burn the leaves never seem to be able to recover back to its greener state. other than the leaves looking pale and yellow. the flowering process seems to be doing just fine. i was wondering if in flower once the leaves turn yellow, do they not ever turn back green no mater what you do? if there is a solution, how can i fix this?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Pictures help. If they are just yellow that is one thing. You said pale and yellow which makes me think iron deficiency.

J

jimmytheduck

Yup i will put up some pics in about 2hrs soon as its on

J

jimmytheduck

I could never, only because thr only way i was taught to get weight, was to use it. Been doing this about 7 years. Always have been able to answer my own questions. As i browse this forum alot but i never signed up lol. So now hoping to learn something from the pros. I can help elevate my game. Been hit hard this last few times with heat stress, and spider mites. Made my stuff come out fluffy with very little smell.

Everything is controled now, so im jusy tryna dial everything in correctly. With hopefully some help from yall. I will havd pics up in a 1.5 hrs. Be on thr lookout guys. Thank you for all the help. Also if anyone here can give some advice on how to pull weight without using bush master. Im all ears.

Keep in mind i somewhat am familiar with advance techniques. So go head and educate me more if ya would.

organicpanic

organicpanic

What is the objective of bushmaster not famalier with it? Just sounded like you knew it was harming your plants. As far as pulling weight without bushmaster im not sure as im certainly not a pro. Ive only grown for quality as the goal in the last 20 off and on.

J

jimmytheduck

Here we go as promised. These are my girls at 4 weeks. Hit with bushmaster fot weight. Bushmaster is a growth regulator, gives you denser buds and closer nodes. Stops the stretch. As you can see the yellowing. Also on my last pic is where i hang my thermometer. Is that a decent spot? It reads 89 f but i use s infaraed thermometer and chk thr canopy. And that reads 78-85 at the hotter spots.

Natural

Natural

Here we go as promised. These are my girls at 4 weeks. Hit with bushmaster fot weight. Bushmaster is a growth regulator, gives you denser buds and closer nodes. Stops the stretch. As you can see the yellowing. Also on my last pic is where i hang my thermometer. Is that a decent spot? It reads 89 f but i use s infaraed thermometer and chk thr canopy. And that reads 78-85 at the hotter spots.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...er-topload-and-flower-dragon-are-toxic.44342/
BushMaster is a PGR..and not a good one. Look into making an alfalfa tea for similar results.
As for your deficiency..it's hard to tell with those pix, but it looks like your plants have some darker stems and the leaves look to be on the duller end. They may have not been healthy enough to withstand the stress of the PGR..which is pretty drastic shock to the plants as a whole. A strong P/K boost will have a similar effect. Whether your problems stem from the PGR or possible some type of lock out due to PH reason or otherwise is a bit more difficult to discern.
The fix would be a nice organic tea with beneficial microorganisms..always seems to help matters in most circumstances.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
They are hungry but it's hard to tell for what with the lighting. I want to say calmag.

Natural

Natural

They are hungry but it's hard to tell for what with the lighting. I want to say calmag.
They sure do look hungry. But notice the purple woody stems too. Lots of reasons for it..they got rootbound..bad PH..underfeeding in a too hot too humid room.. a basic nute lock-out. Could even be his water source or combos of all of them. Some CalNitrate might help for sure..but he needs some kind of flush to care of that soil imbalance. imvho

Billyboat

Billyboat

With the color of the stems and the way the plants look, def seems like a PH imbalance to me...which in turn can cause a lockout.

You don't need bushmaster or any other "snake oil" to pull weight...

What you need is a dialed in enviro, temp, humidity, vpd, and co2 need to be in check...I love 82-84 leaf temp, and 65-68% humidity...and to keep tabs on what you are feeding your plants...Less is more is always my approach. I feed almost every watering, just with a fairly low EC (1.0-1.4)

J

jimmytheduck

looks like I'm kind of sorting out the problem. it seems my night temps are pretty cold. around 65 and the humidity is high. about 68-70%. i feel its causing some sort of lockout from the cold weather. they are not too slow, but i see the bud production to be pretty slow and late. some plants looking to start to ripe and they are at 5 weeks. doing some research i feel like the yellowing is cause from the cold temps at night? could this be the problem? my last problem was heat stress which had huge colas but not dense or quality. this time is smaller buds but i can see the quality is there.

J

jimmytheduck

Thanks for the help brotha...what do you suggest i try and do? The past two feedings ive just gave it plane water with hygrozyme ph to 6.5.

J

jimmytheduck

I suspect i might be over feeding for the cold weather? Im just on my regular dose of nutes. But feeding them less water as it doesnt dry out as it normally is

Top Bottom