Yellowing Leaves ? From Over Watering?

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

I have yellowing leaves but have made sure i haven't over newked them, i fear it may be over watering. They are in the ground and fed senci bloom perfect ph. With full sun only shaded by each other
Yellowing leaves  from over watering
Yellowing leaves  from over watering 2

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I would shade with something very thin like window screens and I would test my soil NPK and pH. It could also be that you're going a little too long in between waterings. I would also test my soil to see how the drainage was.

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

I have yellowing leaves but have made sure i haven't over newked them, i fear it may be over watering. They are in the ground and fed senci bloom perfect ph. With full sun only shaded by each otherView attachment 735612 View attachment 735613
I would give them just water ph right and low ppm. Could be the ground soil maybe to acidic . Or even just that one feed could have already burn.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Idk I had similar ... we got hammered with rain I use a supersoil and feed normally age old liquid... Everything was telling me they were being underfed so i made the leap to the bonticare growilla veg and bud ... everything perked right up got good and green and are now monsters not sure if it was the change in nutes , change from liquid to a powder (leaning towards this ) or what but I'll def give this stuff another go in the spring good luck man looks like great crop other than the yellowing

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

Whitewalker kush DNA. June 15 put outdoor . Full sun . Still going strong :). Some will yellow more than others . But if the pH is on point and you're using Organix it's a lot less likely. Yeah the rain sucks not much you could do about that if they're in the ground. Just shake off any water left on the branches and buds. Sun should be back in a couple of days.

20170904 130044 1
20170904 130057 1
themagicwthn

themagicwthn

I would shade with something very thin like window screens and I would test my soil NPK and pH. It could also be that you're going a little too long in between waterings. I would also test my soil to see how the drainage was.
Half a gallon of water a day should be fine per plant. 1 gal I would say Max. Watering everyday with less water.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Whitewalker kush DNA. June 15 put outdoor . Full sun . Still going strong :). Some will yellow more than others . But if the pH is on point and you're using Organix it's a lot less likely. Yeah the rain sucks not much you could do about that if they're in the ground. Just shake off any water left on the branches and buds. Sun should be back in a couple of days.
Lookin good man. Juicy buds.

monstacropn

monstacropn

I noticed the timing is perfect cause I need to defoliate them anyways as I have seen when you do the buds are much more dense and my opinion sugar up more as well . The picts are of Snowland strain I used a home made flower tent on 2 plants for early harvest this year
IMG 20170719 184828
IMG 20170719 185051

Top Bottom