Yellowing leaves, long stem - what can I do?

• Thread starter sumdumgai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sumdumgai

What's wrong with my baby? This is my first time, obviously. Planted a single seed in some store-bought potting soil in a small container last summer. I wasn't sure she would even start, but she did. It's winter now in Georgia, so I moved her to basement where it's between 60 and 70 degrees. She's under my workshop fluorescent light which comes on with a timer at 7:00 AM and goes off at 8:00 PM. Lately, her leaves are starting to turn yellow. What can I do to save her? Thanks.

Yellowing leaves long stem   what can i do
Yellowing leaves long stem   what can i do 2
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

What's wrong with my baby? This is my first time, obviously. Planted a single seed in some store-bought potting soil in a small container last summer. I wasn't sure she would even start, but she did. It's winter now in Georgia, so I moved her to basement where it's between 60 and 70 degrees. She's under my workshop fluorescent light which comes on with a timer at 7:00 AM and goes off at 8:00 PM. Lately, her leaves are starting to turn yellow. What can I do to save her? Thanks.
Little late for any rescue operation on this one. There's some really decent small LED lights pulling about 100 watts max at the wall that could have covered it

S

sumdumgai

Little late for any rescue operation on this one. There's some really decent small LED lights pulling about 100 watts max at the wall that could have covered it
So do you think it was a lighting issue, and it can't be saved? I've got a few more seeds. Where can I find basic growing instructions for indoor growing?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So do you think it was a lighting issue, and it can't be saved? I've got a few more seeds. Where can I find basic growing instructions for indoor growing?
Right here on the farm. Look around. Spider farmer led is a sponsor here on the farm with affordable lights. I’m running their sf4000. Your plant never got a chance to veg. Pretty much grew a little and flipped to flower. Pop some more seeds and make sure they stay under 18 Hours of light or more, per day. This will allow them to grow while not triggering flower cycle.

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

You put zero money and effort into this grow. Toss it out, it won't get you high. If you do ANYTHING, do it well. RESEARCH and invest money, then u will get results.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Here or other forums. Ignore the trolls. Forgive the assholes. Also there's books by different guys who knew some stuff.

My mantra is KISS. Keep it simple, stupid. All you need is some potting soil free of fertilizer, a good light and water and seeds to get started. Fertilizer I recommend something very simple for inexperienced growers of plants. Advanced Nutrients Iguana is organic and is very easy. Works very well. Buy a small bag of Pro Mix HP. Ask people here. They're very willing to help.

Top Bottom