Yellowing leaves, what can it be?

• Thread starter MagneRon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MagneRon

I started this autogrower about 5 weeks ago. At first the plant started to grow quite fast, although a bit stunted (probably because of light deficiency).
About two weeks ago I repotted the plant and moved it under a different grow light. Since then, the leaves on top started to turn yellow. At first I was thinking about light burn and moved the light further away from the plant. However, nothing has changed and the plant only starts to grow slower. Nutrients (basic plagron nutrients), temperature (22 Celsius), watering etc. seems to be on point. Does anyone know what it can be?

Yellowing leaves what can it be
Yellowing leaves what can it be 2
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

It looks like it could be manganese deficiency or iron deficiency. I would look into what your ph of your soil is. Definitely seems like something to do with ph problems.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You've got a micronutrient deficiency of some kind (iron is my guess), very possibly related to pH.

And there was definitely some over watering in that plant's past.

If this were a photoperiod plant, you could pull it out of the pot, shake off as much soil as you could from the root system, and repot it in decent soil. But I understand autos don't like that kind of treatment. I'd start over with good soil and stop watering it like a houseplant.

Top Bottom