Yellowing leaves

• Thread starter Vallen73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Vallen73

Can someone please help me out with what may be wrong with yellowing leaves, 1st grow, was supposed to be critical purple autoflower, but this is day 99 from sprouting. had to switch to 12/12 to get it to flower, 7 weeks into 12/12, fox farms happy frog soil 50/50 pearlite. Using fox farm trio, stopped grow big 4th week of flowering, using the big bloom and tiger bloom at 50% ever other watering and using 1 tsp cal- mag during water only days, 600 w led actual power is 120w, temps 75 day and no lower than 68 at night, humidity no higher than 55% occasionally, sorry about the long post but I wanted to give all info that might be needed. Thanx a million for advice or comments greatly appreciated

Yellowing leaves
Yellowing leaves 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Can someone please help me out with what may be wrong with yellowing leaves, 1st grow, was supposed to be critical purple autoflower, but this is day 99 from sprouting. had to switch to 12/12 to get it to flower, 7 weeks into 12/12, fox farms happy frog soil 50/50 pearlite. Using fox farm trio, stopped grow big 4th week of flowering, using the big bloom and tiger bloom at 50% ever other watering and using 1 tsp cal- mag during water only days, 600 w led actual power is 120w, temps 75 day and no lower than 68 at night, humidity no higher than 55% occasionally, sorry about the long post but I wanted to give all info that might be needed. Thanx a million for advice or comments greatly appreciated
i think the plant looks good myself,maybe a little over water which has the leaves a bit of droop curl ,but if you had to change light schedule i doubt you have a auto so treat it as a photo,with the cool weather you might need a little more light,have your pots seemed like they just quit eating as much like slowed a bit,if so thats from the cool weather and there getting a little cold ,which can also cause the little droop curl you have,kinda like we males getting i a cold shower hahahh

Latest posts

Top Bottom