Yellowing leaves.

• Thread starter Oa.ahhu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I have noticed a yellowing at the edge of some of my leaves. Just wondering if their is an obvious solution? All of it is bag seed 2.5 months old under (18) 32w overdriven (2x more ballast per bulb) t8 bulbs . Photos taken under normal lights with flash.
Yellowing leaves
Yellowing leaves 2
Yellowing leaves 3
Yellowing leaves 4
Yellowing leaves 5

2bmello

You have slightly to much N, Leaves are dark green so tops look light. There is burnt tips and margins which also suggest nutes. Just give one water with no ntes and then carry on but with a touch less N. Looking great, well done.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah over fed and seeing a lockout. You will see more to come in all likelihood. I can see potassium and iron deficiency and nitrogen toxicity. Soil pH is likely low a good flush is in order. Then cut back on the nutrients.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Just flushed every plant with sledgehammer and used bounceback a bit later. I was hoping it was something not so bad šŸ˜‚ thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Also for those asking i used promix organics for the soil , and a 2 inch layer in every pot of coarse gravel. I used built an indoor raised bed/greenhouse duo that i transplanted them into just an hour or so ago.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Uhmm...all the plants..or just a few?
All , i kept most of them in pots that were a tad bit small, so i just built a box around the canopy so that id be able to increase the area available to each plant. I pulled all of them out and built the frame and the drainage pipes. Then i added a breather that sticks out of the soil 12" to provide aeration to the lower part of the soil, filled up with a soil mix and transplanted them back in. The canopy is covered by 22 32w 48" fluorescent tubes 18x 6500k 4x2700k all are overdriven to 2x. Power output is really around 1.7x.

Top Bottom