Yellowing Leaves

• Thread starter Colin21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Colin21

Colin21

Over the last couple days theres been in increasing numbers of yellowing leaves.
Here's an example:
This is on the 10th
Yellowing leaves

This is on the 12th:
Yellowing leaves 2

It has all just kinda started in the lower leaves and I just don't know why. I did a pest inspection and found a little congregation of little black bugs in a top cola but it was the only location I could find. I'm going to get lady bugs today and do a natural garlic fungicide to see if that dosent help as well.
Ph= 7
I fed them a seabird guano at 1/2 the reccomednation on the 5th and then as well as a stinging nettle tea which supplies my cal mag and other nutrients.
At this point I'm stumped, I'm not trying to chase the dragon to much so I'm just gonna do some more preventative measures and see how it goes.
Could really use any advice anybody has, or insight.

Here's some overall canopy shots just for more reference:
Yellowing leaves 3
Yellowing leaves 4
Yellowing leaves 5
Yellowing leaves 6
Yellowing leaves 7
Yellowing leaves 8

Here's some reference on stinging nettles use in the garden:
Yellowing leaves 9

V

vacaville

Plants look fine bro. Cut those yellow leafs off and step away from the garden for a day. Some leafs just go yellow. Imo it's probably P or K. That said, if I were you, I wouldn't do anything as of now other then observe. Your almost at the finish line, don't over think it. If your still not comfortable with it try something with with P and K, no more N.

below frigid

below frigid

Just that time of year. Only a month left. You can give them a little more bloom if you want but I am going to straight h2o. I have more than enough in my soil to finish.

Colin21

Colin21

Just that time of year. Only a month left. You can give them a little more bloom if you want but I am going to straight h2o. I have more than enough in my soil to finish.
I think all I'm gonna do is a compost tea (Bu's Compost tea) and some more stinging nettle tea and as well just h20 and let them finish. I let my first fleat of lady bugs out tonight, I have 2 more armed and ready for the next couple nights.

20170912 120611
Top Bottom