Yellowing sugar leaves(at least I think they're sugar leaves)

• Thread starter Moegsien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moegsien

Moegsien

Okay
The potassium salts are only for PM and pests, so if you know you have either then i would risk it!

Like Garbage said, just cut your losses and finish them out!

The bud itself still looks good so just finish it!
Thanks man. I wont worry about them too much. I'm still going to keep an eye out for those thrips though.

My buds are a little fluffy though, I'm hoping that they will dense up over the next 3 weeks.

THCMonster

THCMonster

Okay

Thanks man. I wont worry about them too much. I'm still going to keep an eye out for those thrips though.

My buds are a little fluffy though, I'm hoping that they will dense up over the next 3 weeks.

Hit them up with a PK booster and they will fatten up alittle more and dense up! You can also use a Silica product and get more density!

Wish you the best of luck.

P.S. now you know what not to do next time around! We all had to fuck up at some point to get to where we're at! Just learn from your mistakes and you'll be growing like the Masters!

Moegsien

Moegsien

I'm cu
Hit them up with a PK booster and they will fatten up alittle more and dense up! You can also use a Silica product and get more density!

Wish you the best of luck.

P.S. now you know what not to do next time around! We all had to fuck up at some point to get to where we're at! Just learn from your mistakes and you'll be growing like the Masters!
The nutes I'm using currently is the GHE tripack. Should I boost the flowering ratio a bit or should I use a pk booster in addition to the tripack.

PS. I'm growing in soil.

And thank you again for advise and the words of encouragement!

Moegsien

Moegsien

I'm cu

The nutes I'm using currently is the GHE tripack. Should I boost the flowering ratio a bit or should I use a pk booster in addition to the tripack.

PS. I'm growing in soil.

And thank you again for advise and the words of encouragement!
I've also got GHE ripen formula. Haven't used any on this plant yet though.

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Oh buddy ya we've all been there done that too. I sprayed a whole crop with rubbing alcohol and water a week from harvest once to "kill it all" mites+pm etc. Well I killed it all, plus melted all the thc into the run off haha. Stuff happens, you get better ever run.

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

That ripen is probably your PK booster, haven't used that line, but thats the finisher for the last weeks. Don't get crazy with it, ripeners can be pretty strong nutes.

Moegsien

Moegsien

Oh buddy ya we've all been there done that too. I sprayed a whole crop with rubbing alcohol and water a week from harvest once to "kill it all" mites+pm etc. Well I killed it all, plus melted all the thc into the run off haha. Stuff happens, you get better ever run.
OH hectic. Well lesson learnt I'm sure!

Moegsien

Moegsien

That ripen is probably your PK booster, haven't used that line, but thats the finisher for the last weeks. Don't get crazy with it, ripeners can be pretty strong nutes.
How long before harvest would you suggest? The label doesn't specify.

Top Bottom