Yellowing tips in flower? help please..

• Thread starter gift.weed.exe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gift.weed.exe

gift.weed.exe

Hello all, I got thoses clones from my brother 3 weeks ago, and they were about 1/3 of the size they are now. My brother is notoriously an heavy feeder and he was always giving them about 1700ppm or more of ghe nutes WITHOUT any problem. I give them 1500ppm each watering. Since you guys always 2/3 of the nutes I do specify it. They were turned 12/12 and transplanted 5 days ago.

I didn't change yet my feeding schedule of the ghe trio, (3ml/l of 5-0-1, 3ml/l of 2-1-6 and 1.5ml/l of 0-5-4), + enzymes and a little rhizotonic xp. I grow in promix BX

I have a bluelab pulse meter, and the ec in the pots of the plants with yellow tips was only 1.5, while all others pots were at 2ec. I have two mixed strain. I don't know wich are wich but I suspect the plants with yellow tips are the other strain..

Of course, when I add my nutes my solution PH is lowered to a perfect level, and I have a bluelab soil ph tester wich tested my soil to be at a ph of 6.0.

I grow in a 3x3 with 440w of leds, air intake and air outtake. 2 clips fans. I raised the light yesterday in case it was light burn, but new growth looks problematic I think..

May I also add that I always freak out when comes watering time? I'm never sure if they are dry enough, and ready to water. I'm afraid of overwatering and also underwatering lol. At each watering I give them a good liter each every 2-3 days. they are in 2 gal pots, and 3 gal smartpots

Yellowing tips in flower help please
Yellowing tips in flower help please 2
Yellowing tips in flower help please 3
Yellowing tips in flower help please 4
Yellowing tips in flower help please 5
Yellowing tips in flower help please 6
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Hello all, I got thoses clones from my brother 3 weeks ago, and they were about 1/3 of the size they are now. My brother is notoriously an heavy feeder and he was always giving them about 1700ppm or more of ghe nutes WITHOUT any problem. I give them 1500ppm each watering. Since you guys always 2/3 of the nutes I do specify it. They were turned 12/12 and transplanted 5 days ago.

I didn't change yet my feeding schedule of the ghe trio, (3ml/l of 5-0-1, 3ml/l of 2-1-6 and 1.5ml/l of 0-5-4), + enzymes and a little rhizotonic xp. I grow in promix BX

I have a bluelab pulse meter, and the ec in the pots of the plants with yellow tips was only 1.5, while all others pots were at 2ec. I have two mixed strain. I don't know wich are wich but I suspect the plants with yellow tips are the other strain..

Of course, when I add my nutes my solution PH is lowered to a perfect level, and I have a bluelab soil ph tester wich tested my soil to be at a ph of 6.0.

I grow in a 3x3 with 440w of leds, air intake and air outtake. 2 clips fans. I raised the light yesterday in case it was light burn, but new growth looks problematic I think..

May I also add that I always freak out when comes watering time? I'm never sure if they are dry enough, and ready to water. I'm afraid of overwatering and also underwatering lol. At each watering I give them a good liter each every 2-3 days. they are in 2 gal pots, and 3 gal smartpots
Did you give the plants time to recover from transplant before switching to 12/12.

gift.weed.exe

gift.weed.exe

Did you give the plants time to recover from transplant before switching to 12/12.
npk ratio was wrong. lowered ppm to 1300 just in case. not enough bloom nutes its a P deficiency. Blueish tint on leaves. Also lol Its not a transplant shock I was extremely carefull people do that all the time and they already have roots coming out their new pots. have a great day

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom