Yellowing week 4 bloom?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chaosinc

chaosinc

Hello my friends!

I am in week four of bloom and have started seeing yellowing at some flower sites and am not quite sure what is causing it and was hoping to get some feedback. All the girls look great right now it just seems to be some of the newer to growth.

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

Yellowing week 4 bloom
Yellowing week 4 bloom 2
winta

winta

hey bro.....how close is the light? what feeding regimine u have them on? how many plants is it on?

chaosinc

chaosinc

hey bro.....how close is the light? what feeding regimine u have them on? how many plants is it on?

Approx. 2 foot maybe getting just a little closer haven't actually pulled a tape to be on point. I am on a custom reg. Right now it's 3 out of 24.

GH - M,B,G
Cal/Mag
Enzymes
Fulvic
B-52
Big Bud
Hammerhead

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

B

Blackthumb

Looks like a weird iron def.

Maybe a weak flush with half the nute strength and and a PH Adjustment would help.

chaosinc

chaosinc

Looks like a weird iron def.

Maybe a weak flush with half the nute strength and and a PH Adjustment would help.

The thought of a flush had crossed my mind but, it's always nice to try and get some experienced opinions.

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

chaosinc

chaosinc

Forgot to mention, I have been running my PH at 6.0 I just stepped up to 6.3 but the yellowing had started before the move up.

H

HolyMunchies

"Forgot to mention, I have been running my PH at 6.0 I just stepped up to 6.3 but the yellowing had started before the move up."

I'm a bit confused now what medium are you running by the nutes I would say hydro but 6.0 ph seems high and 6.3 is probably the lowest you can go with soil so you seem to be somewhere in the middle on your ph values. If your hydro 5.5 soil 6.5 is how I normally run things.

squarepusher

squarepusher

looks like the light is too close, maybe iron try cal/mag supp if you cant move your light?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Try dropping the Liquid Karma. It has chelated iron and zinc in it, you may have caused a temporary lock-out.

chaosinc

chaosinc

I am in Coco and always run PH at 6.0 with zero problems but, there's a first time for everything. I am gonna drop down to space more from my lights and also give them a light flush and pray to Baby Jesus. I start week 5 tonight so I don't wanna lose the battle.

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

B

bobby-o

its not light bleaching, light bleaching would affect the top of the canopy as a whole, older growth included. Those older fans are green which indicates this is deffinately a micro deficiency because it is effect only new growth.

Most likely is Iron deficiency that is what it appears to be..

The ph isnt what is locking out the Fe.

Based on your info It sounds like your using Big bud and Hammerhead, at way too high conc, your looking out Fe. It is a phosphorous induced iron deficiency.

Hope that helps

--S.U.G.

chaosinc

chaosinc

With that being said, would a light flush with RO be the next best step?

Thank you.
Mr. Chaos.

chaosinc

chaosinc

I gave them a 2 gallon flush last night with straight RO and dropped em down from the lights so fingers crossed at this point. Thank you everybody for the support.

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

chaosinc

chaosinc

Two days and no change actually seeing a little more. Definitely stumped.

P

ProblemChild760

Two days and no change actually seeing a little more. Definitely stumped.

after reading the replies my only conclusion is a sulfer def, look it up on google and get back to me if it looks similar if so then you need to go get some epsom salt bro add it to your feed with that

M

Mmmmasonite

What are your ppms at? You could be running slightly high and be a bit too close to the light...Usin 1000 watters?

chaosinc

chaosinc

It does kind of resemble a sulfer def but, it also resembles a couple different def. My PPM is 6.0 and I am approx. 3ft from lights. I have cut back on Karma

Top Bottom