Yes another newbie here hoping to get assistance

• Thread starter Barrhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Barrhead

I have arrived here with several failures under my belt and am hoping others might share with me what I am doing wrong!
First off I am in my mid 70's and live in Thailand. I purchased at a local market a few juvenile plants Sateva hybreds I believe and they did well for several weeks then the leaves got all yellow in color and then the plants died. I was able to get free some old Sativa seeds and managed to sprout a few but they died as well after a couple of weeks.
I am set up only for plants to grow in pots outside as I do not have the space or money for a Hydroponic setup!
I am using a local potting soil and have added to it about 10% Perlite.
The PH of the soil is between 6.5 and 7 and the water used is in that range as well. I have a meter to check for moisture and PH an use it all of the time. I acquired locally a couple of CBD Auto seeds and will be starting them soon, they where expensive. Here in Thailand legalization has just been put through and every one seems to want to get rich quickl!
I will leave it as that for now, thank you.

trustyagut

trustyagut

Just stick them in the ground outside mate. Those sativa seeds will take 6-9 months and more than likely be moldy from caterpillars etc if you don't have a protection screen of some sort around them. Forget checking ph, just water with the hose when they need. Depending what you mean when you say all yellow, more than likely a lack of nutrients but without seeing pictures it could also be leaf septoria, look around the garden and I bet you'll find most plants around you have the same issue, ruined my entire crop last year.

C

chronic2

I'd go out to a heavy vegetative area, scoop up a trash bag size of soil, bring it home and mix it in with the backyard soil. Plant and water. Nothing added to the soil like chemicals. Just sun and tap water. Let it grow on its own.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Just got my original login info back...."coolslayer13" will be on hiatus for some time....

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Any updates, Barrhead? You are trying to grow in a sauna!

Top Bottom