Yes, another "Ready to Harvest?" post!

• Thread starter Jasper.Palmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasper.Palmer

Jasper.Palmer

Hi, do you think these buds are ready to harvest? I'm going for early, but not too early, i.e. only a minimal amount of amber trichomes.
Yes another ready to harvest post

Yes another ready to harvest post 2
Yes another ready to harvest post 3
Yes another ready to harvest post 4
Jasper.Palmer

Jasper.Palmer

Thank you very much! I think I'm going to be chopping this weekend.
Regarding the strain, I am sad to report that this strain is from mystery seeds I found in some larf my friend gave me from his grow. When I asked him what was in his tent and which strain went herm on him, he said he was "too stoned to remember"
but it was likely auto versions of critical purple, gorilla glue, and/or pineapple express, so by my math, there are 6 different possibilities:
pure critical purple
pure gorilla glue
pure pineapple
critical purple x gg
critical purple x pineapple
gg x pineapple

But.. this plant grew a lot more like a sativa than any of those strains are supposed to--tall and lanky internodes--so go figure? It smells like ripe papaya cooking on hot asphalt in the morning sun...
Here's the whole plant:
20210618 143736
20210618 143804

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
there are magnifying apps for the phone. they work ok for this. and they are fast to get and free to use!

DudeMcDoodleStein

DudeMcDoodleStein

You will have some nice smoke. I grew a bruce banner auto last grow and it was awesome. It used up less then half my tent and I got 166g of bud. Autos can be super dense for their size.
That looks just like the stature of a couple autos I'm growing now. Nice harvest!

Top Bottom