Yet another Christmas greeting ...

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
convex

convex

Merry Christmas friends and a wonderful New Year!

Now - get off the damned internet you troglodyte and get with family and/or friends ... It's Christmas eve dammit! ;)

Cheers

putembk

putembk

Here is my Christmas story. Each year Christmas is spent at our house. The wife and I worked for about a week shopping decorating and getting the house just perfect for our local and out of town guests. We were cooking, cleaning setting up tables chairs and all the other stuff that goes with entertaining a large number of people.

It all started Christmas eve and I think this morning the last Christmas guest has left me in peace. So I'm sitting here looking at the mess that was once a clean house. Don't know exactly what to do first but I know it's going to take a lot of work to get the house back to normal. I'm worn out from all the stuff that goes with throwing a 2 day party.

Now I'm faced with New Years. Another round of people invading the cabin in the mountains and I get to do It all over again. At least this time it will be a much more smoker friendly group, if you know what I mean.

If I sound like I am bitching, no, not really. I am however glad that Christmas only comes around once a year.

I hope all on the farm are having a good holiday!!

johnursery

johnursery

hope you and yours had a great holiday convex, we had a good time with lots of laughs...the old lady likes to stress over making sure everythings ready but being at war during the holidays has taught me its about the good times with good people and nothing else matters, lol i imagine that stresses her though

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lets all party at Putembacks and tear the joint up!!! LOL Happy Holidays....

putembk

putembk

Lets all party at Putembacks and tear the joint up!!! LOL Happy Holidays....

Ha ha, that's funny C-man. You and all members of the farm are always welcome. I especially love mountain people they all get a "Rocky Mountain High"!! Colorado is Gods country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom