Yet another is it done yet?

• Thread starter Mrmitten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrmitten

Mrmitten

Sorry really struggling 1st grow I have another plant (a different strain than my previous thread) I'm unsure on how close or if it's ready to pull yet. Pics below sorry for the bad trichome pic my USB microscope is super difficult to get a good shot out of. Also is it hyperbole that plants benefit from extended dark period before harvesting (I don't have any way to do so but was considering waiting to harvest until right after dark period when they are ready):

WIN 20210707 15 58 11 Pro

20210707 154345

20210707 154343

Mrmitten

Mrmitten

Also if the tops look more done than bottom / middle section of the plant can I harvest just the tops then harvest the bottoms later on?

freezeland2

freezeland2

Also if the tops look more done than bottom / middle section of the plant can I harvest just the tops then harvest the bottoms later on?
Yes, I do that all the time. As far as your first post asking if those buds are ready. Look at the trichomes on the buds, not the leaves. If the bud trichomes are cloudy or cloudy/amber she is done.

Mrmitten

Mrmitten

Does that pic look cloudy? Thats what I'm struggling with what is defined as cloudy even looking at the example guide etc.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Does that pic look cloudy? Thats what I'm struggling with what is defined as cloudy even looking at the example guide etc.
Pic is a bit blurry. Look at the heads of the trichomes. Don’t worry about their stems. If the heads look milky colored and not shinny like glass then that’s what you want, or amber. You don’t want a bunch of shiny headed trichomes. Focus on the bud trichomes, not on the leaves.

Top Bottom