Yet another new member

• Thread starter Dandaweedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

My nick is Dandaweedman and I am a grower.
Screw the 12 step program for my addiction ;)

Stopped by cause a friend told me about the place. I see I have a couple friends here already

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm dandaweedman :hi

B

budmonger

Welcome to the farm there Dan,be well.Peace and stay safe...budmonger

C

Cusick

I've seen that ugly mug before!

Whoever reminded this guy about the Farm here must have been a total loony.. let this be a warning, especially to all those with women & young children about, to barricade every door & window posthaste! doubly even, cause I heard he knows kung fu :ninja

Daniel! so glad you decided to join us once & for all. easier to get lost over here, but who can complain stumbling around halls like these for a little while.. be well old friend & hope you enjoy the vibes. :smiley_joint:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey there you crazy coot,thought i'd never see you here. Still sleepin with the window open? LOL!

M

Mr. Whipple

Welcome to the farm Dan. Im new also. Cool place.

Whip :banana:

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Whoever reminded this guy about the Farm here must have been a total loony.. let this be a warning, especially to all those with women & young children about, to barricade every door & window posthaste! doubly even, cause I heard he knows kung fu :ninja

Daniel! so glad you decided to join us once & for all. easier to get lost over here, but who can complain stumbling around halls like these for a little while.. be well old friend & hope you enjoy the vibes. :smiley_joint:

Hey man, no fair warning them before I have a chance to insinuiate myself into thier good graces heh heh heh.

I almost missed this one my friend, thank you for the welcome ;)

Top Bottom