Yet Another Newbie!

• Thread starter iGROW2.0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iGROW2.0

Hi all! Im pretty new to all this so bare with me. I have read the rules but i am high at the moment, so will read again soon.
This is my first grow. Just plain ole bagseed but it will get me some exp. I have 11 plants under 8 CFL 23watt, 4 to 6 inches from plants. There almost 3 weeks old. I hope to gain alot more knowledge here!

Yet another newbie
Yet another newbie 2
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Welcome to the farm. Looking good, what are your plans for flower, lighting wise?

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

looks like water spots...water left on leaves then the light intensifies over the water drops like a magnifying glass and will burn the leaf.
One other thing I can think of is...when you spray the leaves and there are other leaves lying on another leaf...the water doesn't evaporate and causes that discoloration too. Are you using a fan in your grow room? The lil babies need moving air too.
I love your milk jugs planter...very resourceful.

Welcome to the farm3
I

iGROW2.0

looks like water spots...water left on leaves then the light intensifies over the water drops like a magnifying glass and will burn the leaf.
One other thing I can think of is...when you spray the leaves and there are other leaves lying on another leaf...the water doesn't evaporate and causes that discoloration too. Are you using a fan in your grow room? The lil babies need moving air too.
I love your milk jugs planter...very resourceful.

Ok ;) thanks and yes i have a fan.

20160504 113725
20160504 115041
Top Bottom