Yet another noob doesn't know what he's doing - should I feed 'em some more?

• Thread starter greengrowinarusho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greengrowinarusho

Yet another noob doesnt know what hes doing   should i feed em some more
Yet another noob doesnt know what hes doing   should i feed em some more 2
First time grower, with probably the classic anxiety about whether my buds are going to get any bigger. I'm running three autoflowers, all of which have started to fade, and I'm wondering if I should use any more nutrients to encourage further bud development. Been using water only for four days, the plants seem pretty thirsty and the fan leaves are definitely yellowing. I have a decent amount of bud growth and trich cover but the buds don't seem to be getting any bigger.
I'm using Plagron nutrients, namely alga bloom, green sensation and sugar royal, and think I have about a week or two to go, max. Any help/advice very gratefully received.
Strains are FastBuds Wedding Cheesecake and Herbies Godzilla Cookies, all on the 71st day and growing outdoor in a soil mix. I'm also upping the water quantity to about 2 litres per plant as they're bone dry after 24h.
Many thanks 🙏

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Your plant looking great.
you could always put in a little more. Use diluted phosphorus and potassium

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

If you're seeing yellowing leaves and the plants seem thirsty, it could be a sign they need a little nutrient boost. Give them a bit of Plagron Alga Bloom, Green Sensation, and Sugar Royal to support their bud development. Just be careful not to overfeed them, especially if you're close to harvest. And don't forget to water them properly. Keep an eye on them, dude, and they should keep growing. Good luck!

TLOnewbie

TLOnewbie

View attachment 2005121View attachment 2005122First time grower, with probably the classic anxiety about whether my buds are going to get any bigger. I'm running three autoflowers, all of which have started to fade, and I'm wondering if I should use any more nutrients to encourage further bud development. Been using water only for four days, the plants seem pretty thirsty and the fan leaves are definitely yellowing. I have a decent amount of bud growth and trich cover but the buds don't seem to be getting any bigger.
I'm using Plagron nutrients, namely alga bloom, green sensation and sugar royal, and think I have about a week or two to go, max. Any help/advice very gratefully received.
Strains are FastBuds Wedding Cheesecake and Herbies Godzilla Cookies, all on the 71st day and growing outdoor in a soil mix. I'm also upping the water quantity to about 2 litres per plant as they're bone dry after 24h.
Many thanks 🙏
What color are the trichomes?
No more feeding or all you will smoke are chemicals
Just ro water
How long until harvest?
Most of mine are done 56-63 days

Top Bottom