yet another "ready to harvest?"

• Thread starter Jasper.Palmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasper.Palmer

Jasper.Palmer

Hi, do these look in the zone for earlyish harvesting? Trichs are almost 100% cloudy with no amber ones but they (the trichs) are starting to look a liitle thin and puckered.
Thanks!

Yet another ready to harvest
Yet another ready to harvest 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, obviously you’ll know better than us as you have a jewellers loop.. though the hairs are still standing up kinda, they should be “laying” on the bud..
is it possible that your seeing it as translucent and not milky?

Jasper.Palmer

Jasper.Palmer

I suppose it's possible! They're not glassy clear like they were a week or two ago. I've waited this long, I'm fine waiting another 2 weeks lol.

Moshmen

Moshmen

So before I even ck the trichs I look for, exactly like @GNick55 said, first the plant will slow down drinking/eating , the cats will sto swelling and pistols will rescind into the cat/ lay flat like these- ow it’s time for me to start checking trichs , if they are all cloudy I’m ok with that as long as most are and they are falling over and full.

Jasper.Palmer

Jasper.Palmer

Not out yet! lol
In fact I'm working my way through some trimmed larf from another plant in the same tent that's a couple of weeks ahead of this one while the main harvest from that plant is curing. :)

Top Bottom