Yet another WhiteFire pheno hunt...

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Just dropped 18 beans into water, lookin for "the one".

Definately do appreciate any constructive critisism along the way.

Planning to flip as soon as they're big enough to clone, limited headroom so no monsters here.

Hoping to flower 16 in a 4 x 4 tent with 1k hps. Gonna use 3 gallon buckets with promix plus added perlite. Advanced Nutes Connisieur (sp??) A + B plus a few other things (mostly AN).

Wish me some luck.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck, JH420! I just started a couple White Fire seeds. I'm sure u will find a keeper in 18 beans, bro. Need to get more of them myself. Those were the last 2 I had. I will be watching this grow for sure.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Best of luck JH420! I hope you find something crazy out of 18 beans! I popped 5 myself, and out of 4 that made it into flower I had one that really made me happy! I might need to go back through and search for one that blows my mind, but for now it holds the OG spot in my genetics stable as some serious FIRE! I'll be watching for sure.

-Meeks

Mogrow

Mogrow

rock dem WIFI JH420.
i ran some outdoors, yummie.
got some going indoors too cause
it's a WIFI world.
peace mogrow

JH420

JH420

Thanks folks! I did get a perfect 18/18 germination ratio, however my clumbsy hands killed off two when I transferred them to the rapid rooters...worked out pefectly as 16 is exactly what I wanted. That gives me a nice 1 plant per sq ft in the 4 x 4. Going into beer cups this weekend.

Top Bottom