Yeti Daddy or Abominable Mama?

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Alright my shady friends, ye holders of the BX2 and bearers of the F3, what unnatural acts have you engaged in with your abominable apelike acquisitions? My yeti F3 got all Peter North and threw fat ropes all over a slew of promiscuous cuts. Uptown Yeti, Pink Panther by Yetif3( Purple Yeti Pussy?), UW by Yeti F3, Blue Magoo by Yeti F3 and Head Band by Yeti f3. Already got one Uptown Yeti up so far....

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

My bx2 stud knocked up the forum cut and my valley ghash. At the end of the week he will hit gg#4 and cherry pie. Then I'll hit my rebel og with his love dust. The bx2s are so dam frosty I can't wait to see how it crosses

zeke

zeke

Having issues with germinating my fresh seed, perhaps a bit too eager. Fresh seeds often need to be dryer before use, sort of primes the hydraulic pump that drives seedling from its shell. Sort of like breathing out before taking a deep breath. Anyway, I've got one Uptown Yeti, one Panther Yeti and one Thin Mint Yeti up. I also have an ATF #2( Eugene serene) x Yeti f3 that is cracked and expanding..... Also planted thirty Yeti f3 to hunt through. Gonna be a stinky winter

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

agreed zeke also an asskickingly cold one up my ways. mint yeti sounds delicious!

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

I dunno, but howcome nobody has witnessed any female yetis.
All these yeti sightings are always males.
How does the yeti get it on without any women?
You figure there would be more reports of the yeti stealing human women to bang if there were no female yetis...
They must keep them in the cave, well hidden and doing chores

zeke

zeke

It is alleged that Yeti women do exist, according to more than a few lonely French trappers. The story usually goes that the trapper traps the yeti women and then soon after begins an amorous affair generally resulting in heroic and often hairy offspring. Sometimes the yeti women captures the trapper. The trapper usually denies that the eventual sexual contact was consensual of course too avoid the ridicule of his or her fellow trappers.... One Headband by Yeti f3 came up today.

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

It is alleged that Yeti women do exist, according to more than a few lonely French trappers. The story usually goes that the trapper traps the yeti women and then soon after begins an amorous affair generally resulting in heroic and often hairy offspring. Sometimes the yeti women captures the trapper. The trapper usually denies that the eventual sexual contact was consensual of course too avoid the ridicule of his or her fellow trappers.... One Headband by Yeti f3 came up today.
whoopi_goldberg.jpg

4508325.jpg

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Now that's Funny.....
Growing up in Washington state
Us Kids Were Never allowed past the yellow fence on the north side of the property After Dark,
Dad always said something lived out there in the woods....
Now I know why he always smiled when he looked that direction . . .
J

zeke

zeke

I don't understand flyingj, did yer dad meet up with his Yeti girlfriend behind the yellow fence? Got multiple ThinMint Yeti f3 and pink panther yeti f3 up. Still only one headband yeti. Overall I'll have enough half yetis to see how the yeti breeds.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I thinkin My Pops was a closet Yeti Lover
I say all his girlfriends had hairy armpits that I saw
peace @zeke IMO you grow some amazing Sativa's
respect
FlyJ

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Virgin again
PINK is my fave color.......PINK yeah man! cant wait to see whats what with the group of stank! Found this guys...........im gonna try em!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

figures....the guy who sold it to me said it has to be taken on a full moon! shoulda given him my full moon!

germinator

germinator

Thin mint yeti......fuckin hell yes!
I wanna thumb your yeti's.:confused:

zeke

zeke

Whoa down boy, maybe after a romantic meal and a few strong drinks, chloroform....

Latest posts

Top Bottom