yeti f3 by Moe

• Thread starter moemoe08
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moemoe08

this is my first thread so i thought i'd start off with a bang. heres 8 yeti f3 sprouts. i popped them as soon as i got them.
Yeti f3 by moe

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Tuned...
I just got my yeti bx2s...
I'm pretty sure you'll have a couple keepers : )

M

moemoe08

it has a few ambers and a lot of cloudy trichs. i was going to take it at that point to see if i notice a difference from when i take it a little later. i usually go by the hairs but this time im going by the trichs. im just trying to harvest at different times to see the difference. i might take my next plant a few days longer than normal. some people say to wait til 20% amber, and other say pull when they start turning amber and most are cloudy. this is my first time going by the trichs so i was trying both ways. with all that being said, im putting her back in the tent and taking your advice. i'll give her one more watering and check the trichs. she smells too good to go early. some of the amber trich on the leaves are starting to degrade but the trichs on the buds are just starting to get ambers.

M

moemoe08

she smokes very well. the taste and smell is the best of any strain ive grown. the potency is just a little under a really good og. only a little. she smokes about a 9 over all. if its was just a potent as a elite og, it would be perfect. i only had this pheno. there might be a better one though.

Top Bottom