Yeti OG vs Goji OG

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Nice run with these Dirk! Got some goji rollin myself. Congrats on the Yeti find! RB
Thanks RB, good luck on your run bro!

Dirk, congrats on finding a keeper in all those plants. I can't wait to see the next run of the Yeti.
Thanks Smoking Gun, appreciate the love man. the next run of the Yeti will be Insane!

How did the goji's smoke?Were they dank,or just trash?
Hi Smoke One, I actually didn't smoke the Goji's personally. I had all my testers smoking these this run. The results that came back were that the Goji's weren't bad but the Yeti #4 was so superior that none of the other plants from this batch of germinations were even close. I did get some good feedback on the Goji #4 but again Yeti #4 was the clear Star of the group.

dirk d

dirk d

Now if i remember right, i called the Yeti was gonna stomp ass bro. Folks round here went absolutely nutts for it, and i hope those beans getmade again by Loompa just to see what lse could be hiding in the creation.

Ken
lol ya you did Dog! lol I'm going to be really focusing in on that Yeti #4. She will now go through my "Ivy League Program" and be groomed into a potential queen.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Now if i remember right, i called the Yeti was gonna stomp ass bro. Folks round here went absolutely nutts for it, and i hope those beans getmade again by Loompa just to see what lse could be hiding in the creation.

Ken
ive been wanting these like a slave wanting to be free since they day i seen them. . . fucking elusive ass yeti! ill find them yet !

kendog000

kendog000

my keep hunnnie from the yeti group was prob one of the best girls ive ever run. Aroma aside, which she just didnt have, it was a dense, frosty, crazy yielding plant, with a kick in ur ass and head that was just as elusive as the Yeti itself. Do i still have my choice, nope unfortunately, but i doknow a brother wom has a nice choice hahaha. Cheesey, you find some of those bro, you be a lucky dog. I do have couple packs of Loompas OG squared homie

Peace
Ken

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

my keep hunnnie from the yeti group was prob one of the best girls ive ever run. Aroma aside, which she just didnt have, it was a dense, frosty, crazy yielding plant, with a kick in ur ass and head that was just as elusive as the Yeti itself. Do i still have my choice, nope unfortunately, but i doknow a brother wom has a nice choice hahaha. Cheesey, you find some of those bro, you be a lucky dog. I do have couple packs of Loompas OG squared homie
Peace
Ken
You lucky duck! Those would work to

dirk d

dirk d

very nice grow dirk . that yeti 4 looks kill
Thanks BigCheese! had to wait over 2 years to get my Yeti! lol good luck on getting yours.

Peace
Ken
I remember those beasts! lol fing huge! lol can't wait to veg my #4 out proper. I'm about to redo my veg room lol already growing out of it lol going to add a couple more 8 light t-5's. Don't worry dog i got your back lol

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thanks BigCheese! had to wait over 2 years to get my Yeti! lol good luck on getting yours.

Hopefully two years is the ticket because I have been waiting for the Yeti for almost two years now. Anything Loompa will do in my garden though. I am tired of the second hand stories, I wanna see these genetics for myself! Seeing everyone's Moondawgs everywhere is driving me crazy. Good luck in your search Cheese. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

dirk d

dirk d

I remember seeing that knockout, too bad Mike couldn't keep his momentum after losing Cus d' amato. Glad the Yeti worked out for ya Dirk;)
Thanks Justblazen. it's hard when you lose a mentor. Mike just got caught up in the fast lane and crashed big time.

Yeah that girl was a monster D, and i regret it in a big way not having her anymore. You solid folk DD, Good to knw yabrother

Ken
good to know you!! lol

Hopefully two years is the ticket because I have been waiting for the Yeti for almost two years now. Anything Loompa will do in my garden though. I am tired of the second hand stories, I wanna see these genetics for myself! Seeing everyone's Moondawgs everywhere is driving me crazy. Good luck in your search Cheese. Positive vibes...
ya Loompa has his shit together for sure. i'll be sure and post up some more MoonDawg shots for you loompa seekers lol

It would be awesome if Loompa did another drop of th Yeti, i know i myself would be all over those beans. Considering i only popped 5 and found my monster, i know damn well there is lots more to be found in that back cross
man i still have at least half a pack of the yeti. Going to really dial in the #4 though. wonder how she is going to turn out after a full veg??

id be all over that like a hobo on a ham sandwich
I hear you there but i would be on that like a g-string on a hot strippers bunghole.

kendog000

kendog000

i like my strippers to end up naked, but start with something trashy and skimpy, loves me some strippers.

EVOKE

EVOKE

any dry nug shots of the Yeti#4.....
Smiley dance013

Top Bottom