• Thread starter Prop215Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prop215Life

Prop215Life

My romulans and urkle x fire og I pulled last night they were burnt way to bad

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

That cool about your dad man my dad taught me everything about growing I spent a few late summers to September October with him in the Northern California are camping out by his farm lol he'd always say we just have to have a good fresh water source and we have the best NorCal sun grown ganja around lol. The yetis and romulans and the other strains I lost because of my ignorance just really bother me a lot being out of work I kinda depend on my babies in my tents.

Dunge

Dunge

What type of soap did you use as your surfactant?
I use neem detergents often and have never seen this problem.
I had this exact thing happen one time when using a pyretherine fly spray.
Turned out to have a petroleum product in there that just killed leaves.
Hang in there.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Neem is wonderful stuff and your recipe sounds OK. That isn't light burn, hard to say. You didn't do anything else uniformly to the plants did ya?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Oh yeah, get well soon bra.....you got good times coming. A healthy wife and a baby is a wonderful thing.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Def over did the neem. It's like it suffocated the leaves from being to thick on there

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

It sucks for me I think it was just to strong and the water may have not been warm enough so some plants got more than others when it came to the neem oil I used a 1/2 tsp per 1/2 gallon of water with a 1/2 tsp of organic dish soap. But the loss is major I was counting on these to live they were a week from flipping I lossed more than half and I had no clones from them the clones I had died she I was in the hospital so man luck of the drAw I guess I had hoped a few would pull through but looks like I'll be left with 1 maybe 2 yeti f3's 2 moondawgs and 1 yeti bx 2 if the others don't pull through right now I have 6 plant that look bad but I'm just praying they make it

N

nightmarecreature

Ive been through this before. Its the organic dish soap that screwed you. Do NOT use soap. Buy Coco wet, its $7 a bottle and lasts a long time. Trust me, even with high amounts of neem they will recover, dish soap clogs the stomata. I did the same thing, only difference is, I used exactly 1/2 tps dish soap= Death

I used to regularly use 1/2tsp of Dyna gro neem per quart of water with the lights on without any issues.

Coco Wet or Humboldt sticky will never harm your plants.

Last edited:
straincreation

straincreation

I use coco wet NC has got it right up there. I used the sticky also although i have had some burn with it but only at first but once i found the sweet spot shit works nice. And has a bit of nitrogen to boot. Coco wet for sure all the mainstream dish soap have so many chemicals in them who knows what you are spraying on your plants.

Anyway i hope you can find your self out of this dark tunnel that lifes throwin at you, and come out stronger than before. +++vibes man
happy farmin;)

Wavegem

Wavegem

This dude is a thief, plain and simple. You will reveal yourself to me, time is on my side. Enjoy my genetics, if you can even grow them, I hope they do awesome for you. I will get mine.
Prop215life

H

happy b

This dude is a thief, plain and simple. You will reveal yourself to me, time is on my side. Enjoy my genetics, if you can even grow them, I hope they do awesome for you. I will get mine.
Prop215life
Whats this now Wavegem?who is the theif?

Wavegem

Wavegem

Whats this now Wavegem?who is the theif?

This dude prop215life pm'd me a while ago, telling me he has all these genetics because of his dad. He offered to send some to me and I being me sent him a bunch of my stuff. Nothing came and he dodged me and others, this guy is gone from here but just a warning not to trust people on here unless they have history.

manicman

manicman

This dude prop215life pm'd me a while ago, telling me he has all these genetics because of his dad. He offered to send some to me and I being me sent him a bunch of my stuff. Nothing came and he dodged me and others, this guy is gone from here but just a warning not to trust people on here unless they have history.
What a dingle-berry!

Dunge

Dunge

Prop215life
This is some dark shit Wave.

I went back and attempted to get a sense of how things went down.
He seems to me to have gone dark after getting into what looks like a "bar fight" in another thread.
You were probably collateral damage as I see little indication that he is an intentional thief.
I looked at your history too.

I like your stuff and follow some of the same threads, but you do have a fail mode.

Thcfarmer catches and eats self.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Let me explain something. Dude wrote me paragraphs over weeks. I sent him some bad ass gear. Grape stomper og, ambulance from 303, and others that you can't find anymore. He had detailed information on some serious cuts and seed stock that he OFfered to send me. Went back and forth, this guy was persistent and very responsive. The second I sent my stuff he was gone. He never responded, told me he sent the packages but they were returned to him that was the last I heard. Con man this guy is.

N

nightmarecreature

Looks like karma bit him in the ass. All these mofos who live by the sword, die by the sword.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Word up fuck them fake ass bitches if I don't know you or someone I know don't know you ya better recognize ! If there's a next time call him first you can tell a lot more about someone over a conversation.

Top Bottom