S

SRHninja

SOG SOIL w/ 1k (NEED DIRECTION)

My 1k bulbs have been ordered.

Heres what im working with

I have a 1k hps/mh system with dimbled air cooled 6inch reflector

Vortex 6inch inline fan and 25 feet of insulated ducting

10k BTU portable A/C

This is my first real run, sure i have popped bag beans here and their but that doesnt count in my mind. What im looking for is a FEMINIZED HEAVY YIELDER that i can run SOG style.

I want to use this 1k to its full advantage in the shortest time possible for a BIG yield to get me on my feet.

Ill be ordering from http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ they have a wide variety of selection plus they ship to the US to states still under prosecution...

What fem strain do you guys recommend?

How many plants and how long should i vege?

Once i order the beans we can begin with Feed cycles and all the good stuff i just need to get these beans ordered.

420blunts

choose a strain that can grow a fat cola. more indica dominant strain. if you have a smaller reflector do 64 per 1k. 8 rows of 8. bigger/wider reflector, do 81 if you can. veg until they are 8 to 10 inches tall. trim off bottom 1/3 before you flip to flower. be very safe and low key when especially if you plan to sog. good luck.

S

SRHninja

idk bout this 59 views and not one reply, whats the deal alotta noobs jus browsin? i see Malichi and MichealFrenti got banned wtf is that about? thangs sure do change in 5-6 months... weres texaskid he still around? i see jalisco and dizzle still holdin it down... im guessin the vets are busy and the views are noobs that dont know shit hahaha..

Anyways just posting a fem strain that i can research would be cool (trying to narrow down a huge decision) i got 20 bag beans poppin now but i have learned if u dont got Genetics than you ain got shit.....

If u dont want to post openly PM me...

420king-MASSES

welcome back stoners reaking havoc ninja i got the same problems couple thousnd views on my shit and maybe 100 or so comments mad shit went down over last few months i had to get new name cause i got banned for calling rascal a troll/ then rascal left/then cali connects beans had some auto issues /then swerve manned up and is in process of replacing the suspect gear // ledgirl got banned cause shes a he ,shemale ripped people off with car stuff and wouldnt live up to the manufactorer agreement shemales numbers didnt match up either // lost got banned and reinstated same with a few others ////i like popping in just to see what dramas poppin off haha lol welcome back brotha

S

SRHninja

Holy smokes, you wouldnt think so much drama would be involved on a growing forum just goes to show you people will be people we should just let the love of the plant bring us together but still we qurrel amongst another, what a shame and a detour to knowledge. Too much politics... keep it simple... glad to be back but i need some help picking a good strain for the above post LOL!

420king-MASSES

get the silver bubble from reserva privada or some sharks breath from dna heres a pic of some silver bubble
natural_medicines_134.jpg
natural_medicines_011.jpg

S

SRHninja

very nice man, how many watts u bust that silver with? or send me to ur journal, also whats ur dry wt and plant count?. lol jus doin my research.

I'm hunting for a heavy producer (fem)

would love to have opium its the best of all worlds their sold out though.

and where do i find sum casey jones???

420king-MASSES

i rock 600s and when atpeak i can pull anywheres between 25-30 zips dry per light /// i think billy goat got the caseys but i know that conneaseur genetics has chemmy jones im bout to pop those next week

S

SRHninja

very nice whats ur vege time? and were talkin silver bubble right

420king-MASSES

yes silver bubble=sb/////month and a half veg with clones 2-2 1/2 months from seed

S

SRHninja

im lookin @ putting 20 from seed fem plants under the 1k wanting to shorten the VEGE period.

420king-MASSES

im a 600 man myself ive personally had way better success with using 6s then g-note bangers

G

green73

them there b sum sweet bitches 420...do u all buy seeds here ??is it safe?massholes are cautious .....

420king-MASSES

i get my beans from the breeders themselves or here at the farm and i also use the attitude seed bank ive never had any issues with any except for once here for some reason my payment got lost in the shuffle but ya man here is a good spot to grab from

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

welcome Back...I liked the Red Dragon Fems from Attitude for my SOg...take care and be safe

S

SRHninja

i got a SOG going now but its all seeds collected from 20$ a gram shit.... (personally i have never smoked anything that looks like the shit i c on here) but they sale some lower grade buds around here for 20$ a gram.....

im ordering today ill let u know what i choose once they arrive....

i also got a dual 600 ballast and two yield master II reflectors i plan on running in the near future...

So by dec, ill be running 2200k. & im jus gettin my feet wet

Top Bottom