yield expectations in 3 by 3 tent

• Thread starter jordansmith
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordansmith

wondering if anyone can say if i’ll be able to pull a pound off these plants they are in a 3x3 and high yielding
plants, says 500-600g per m2 also running a 300w LED light

Yield expectations in 3 by 3 tent
growsince79

growsince79

wondering if anyone can say if i’ll be able to pull a pound off these plants they are in a 3x3 and high yielding
plants, says 500-600g per m2 also running a 300w LED light
What kind of light?

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Your yield is based on light. Let's consider size of your space and amount of light (true watts used) As a rule of thumb, if one uses a 400 watt HPS light in flower in a 3 x 3 space they should, under optimal conditions, expect to yield 1/2 lb. of cured bud. Is your LED 300 watt light true watts? Do you SCROG your plants to fill up your space? Your whole grow's yield will depend on all these factors, but light is the key component. If you have a closed environment and add CO2 to supplement you could add as much as 25% more again. However, I too grow in a 6 x 3 grow room (used 2 tent frames as my frame to hang everything from) and I am using 3 x 315 CMH lights across the top of the canopy in a SCROG, supplementing 1000 ppm of CO2, and in my last 2 grows I am yielding just under 1.5 lbs. on each grow....and yes, i do see that you do use a SCROG 😉👍

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I use a small closed space, with an AC to regulate my temperatures from my lights so no exhausting air to the outside or intake into my grow room. Around the door and sockets I have sealed, and now this allows me a more efficient use to a 20 lb. tank with a CO2 controller to regulate the levels in my grow room to about 1000 ppm during lights on. This is not a cheap investment, but their are other ways of adding supplemental CO2 which would help somewhat, but again their is a cost associated with it to be effective. A 3 x3 space may not be worth your costs, but go ahead and look at your options if you so desire.

Top Bottom