Yield Guesses??

• Thread starter Cory B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

8-10z sounds about right.

What temp, humidity and canopy temp? How far away is the light?

What levels are you feeding it for each Flora nute?

It's packed pretty tight in there. Those are about to put on weight. I would defoliate them a fair amount. I'm not a fan of defoliating...I think it's better to space the plants out properly. But in your situation, I would take out a lot of those fan leaves. With the 315, you don't get a ton of light penetration. Especially not in that pic you won't. So the bottom buds will end up larfy. Defoliating will give you more grade A bud.

Smerb

Smerb

This is my first grow so I have no clue what kind of weight to expect. I am hoping for over 8oz dry. Maybe someone with some more experience may have a guess. I am growing under 315 cmh soilless with gh flora series nutes in a 3x3 a scrog. Just ended week 5 of flower.
How many plants? What's going on under the canopy?

Dunge

Dunge

My guess is you are going to be very pleased with your harvest.
I'm happy just looking at it.

Have you got the next round lined out yet?
Might consider a re-veg if you don't have clones.
Those look like nice plants.

As to pruning fans, the question remains unsettled in my reading.
Your garden is so uniform that it presents a good experimental platform.
If you were to take a variety of pruning strategy on a few plants, perhaps we can see an impact.

Again, nice job!

Junk

Junk

My temps have been 75-80 light on, 65-70 at night, humidity has been 45-60%. Lights 30" from canopy. I have been following drain to waste mixing instructions on the flora box I got. there are 4 plants, Here's a pic of the underneath.
Yeah, it looks less crowded from below. I can see light coming through.

Do you use cali-magic too?

Cory B

Cory B

Yeah, it looks less crowded from below. I can see light coming through.

Do you use cali-magic too?
I don't use cali-magic, I bought the "kit" and added flora and diamond nectar. Do you think I would benefit from using cali-magic on my next round?

Dan789

Dan789

No guess on weight, but plants look nice, didn’t catch the strain, care to share that?

Junk

Junk

I don't use cali-magic, I bought the "kit" and added flora and diamond nectar. Do you think I would benefit from using cali-magic on my next round?
Absolutely. Cali-magic is great. Some shops have samples of Great White as well. I love that stuff too, but you can usually get an amount to try before you buy it. Or maybe it's just a tiny tub at a reduced price, but you don't have to spend $37 to try it.

Diamond Nectar is a personal thing. I skip it in lieu of products that will aid in growth. But if you like it, it does no harm. I don't really notice a difference using it or not...but I'm hydro. My basic recipe is Great White, Armor Si, Cali-magic, GH Micro, and Gh Bloom. Bloom is a 2:1 ratio to micro. The rest use per instructions.

Good idea on partially defoliating. I think you are good. The first pic or two, it looks jam packed. But from underneath, it's fine.

For your first grow, you have done an amazing job. Most people have burnt the daylights out of their plants by now. Keep making your nute adjustments small, it will save you a lot of heartache.

If you didn't tell us this was your first grow, nobody would even know it.

Last edited:
MW7945

MW7945

Have a bottle of cali-magic but not running it this time. Junk, if you're essentially using the Lucas Formula, why use cali-magic?

As far as great white, Hydroguard is a lot cheaper and works just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom