• Thread starter Lankyone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Good! Now we got that straight.
Good luck and may the force be with you, thebombhehe!!

Monster762

Monster762

They're pretty experienced I feel. They also grow in Coco Coir. They taught me how to top, confirmed pics of topping for me when I didn't know where to make the cut on the plants. Helped me LST. Answer every question I ever had pretty much. We DM on GC constantly every day.

Specifically, the dude that's micromanaging the grow is the same one that planned out my whole cycle of vegging, and the same one that has given me specific instructions concerning which lights to use for how long. He even advised me to buy a t5 fluorescent for initial veg. I only switched to the 1000w reflector light when I transferred to 3 gallons and needed to spread them out in an X formation inside the tent.
Seems pretty straight forward. I hope you get 2# and they are trained out pretty good. Definately potential. Just keep em happy n put quality first overall.

G gnome

G gnome

They're pretty experienced I feel. They also grow in Coco Coir. They taught me how to top, confirmed pics of topping for me when I didn't know where to make the cut on the plants. Helped me LST. Answer every question I ever had pretty much. We DM on GC constantly every day.

Specifically, the dude that's micromanaging the grow is the same one that planned out my whole cycle of vegging, and the same one that has given me specific instructions concerning which lights to use for how long. He even advised me to buy a t5 fluorescent for initial veg. I only switched to the 1000w reflector light when I transferred to 3 gallons and needed to spread them out in an X formation inside the tent.
Are they gonna smoke it for ya too?
Haha

L

Lankyone

Now, now, you can’t talk to mods like that (just a friendly warning). Your gona get banned, now play nice!!

Eh, I'll just leave this shithole again if people like him get to do this. This time permanently. No problem for me, and I think I'll be happier gone. Appreciate the people who had nice things to say on this post though!

Hate this waste of a life always commenting dumb stuff on my posts. He even found some dumb shit to say when there was no substance for him to make fun of. True loser.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
When I first met thebombhehe, he had just gotten his first tent. I remember he laid it out on his bed and was having a difficult time setting it up by himself. He had gotten caught up inside it. He sent me a pm when he was in there he couldn’t find his way out. I walked him through how the zippers worked. It took a while but he did find his way out with only one injury. One of the tent rods accidentally got rammed into an area I don’t want to expand on. But finally the little guy got it set up. I was so proud. I’m gona miss the little guy. If he does come back gnome please, please don’t stalk him.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
When I first met thebombhehe, he had just gotten his first tent. I remember he laid it out on his bed and was having a difficult time setting it up by himself. He had gotten caught up inside it. He sent me a pm when he was in there he couldn’t find his way out. I walked him through how the zippers worked. It took a while but he did find his way out with only one injury. One of the tent rods accidentally got rammed into an area I don’t want to expand on. But finally the little guy got it set up. I was so proud. I’m gona miss the little guy. If he does come back gnome please, please don’t stalk him.
Truly, a living legend.

Top Bottom