Yield related to pot / hole size / seeds / clones

• Thread starter NorcalCapo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorcalCapo

So I have been doing alot of research on the subject. I curtesy am doing 50 gl pots with clones, started in April going all year. I have notices my indicas getting 1.5 to 2 sometimes 2.25 lbs. Average is slightly under 2 lbs. Now with the Sativas I'm getting 1.75 to 2.5 lbs. The highest was slightly over 3 lbs. Still have couple yet to pull but thats what ive gotten so far. All higher end meds and all but could my yield be increased overall for both types of strains by increasing the pot / hole size. I have friends who use 200+ gallons a plant and get on average 5 lbs, to as much as 10 - 12 lbs per plant. Would seeds play a role in increasing my yield as well? I did 10 GDP, 15 bubba kush, 5 Master kush, 15 nysd, 10 ssh, and 5 blue dream. I know strain selection can or cannot play a role in yield as well. I finish in greenhouse through light dep to start my flowering early to avoid most rippers, I start half way through august. Does that two or so weeks of forced flower play a role? Let me know how you feel. I'm doing a half yard dirt for each plant next year and cut my strains down, doing gsc, GDP, nysd, and blue dream. Might swap out nysd for Chemdog #4 but don't know yet. Doing 15 of each strain and will tie down and super crop more next year as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom